Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

Guys took my new raider out today ohhhhhh its a thing of beauty and as for the D.E springer damn u wanna see the range on it, once again thanx for an amazing gun and outstanding service :D

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hey have you got any magpul pistol grips in stock for aegs?

? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭deepimpact

sci-ops wrote: »
    Scanlant,

They are from King Arms. I'm not in the shop myself till Tuesday, but will have a look for you then.

Thanks sci-ops, but I found my own kneepads after days of searching the house. I still might pick them up as a spare pair though. I'll probably be up on Tuesday or Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Sorry Markom5a, was getting to your post now.

Don't have any in stock at the minute. I can order one if you like....just let me which colour.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Dont suppose you lads have any magpul handguards and stocks in the shop ? And if so how much. Id rather the clone stuff if ya have it as its cheaper :P

• Advertisement

Don't have any in stock at the minute. I can order one if you like....just let me which colour.

my bad just wanted an answer before i logged off :)

that sounds good how much?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Dont suppose you lads have any magpul handguards and stocks in the shop ? And if so how much. Id rather the clone stuff if ya have it as its cheaper :P

Good news is..I have some stocks......bad news is that they are the genuine ones. As per Markom5a's post, I can order in the handguard for you if like.....but they are the Genuine One's.

How much is the stock ?

Depends on which grip you want.

We only get the genuine ones in.....with the MOE grip being the cheaper one. About the €25 mark for this one.

We only get the genuine ones in.....with the MOE grip being the cheaper one. About the €25 mark for this one.

yea sounds about the price i was getting from hk but id rather buy irish :)

how long will it take to get in?

• Advertisement

How much is the stock ?

Haven't been in the shop for a couple of days now.....but €85 of the top of my head.

I should add it's the CTR stock in Black or Dark Earth.

We have an order placed with our supplier already.....If it hasn't already left, I can include tomorrow.......and would be hoping to have by the Friday.

oh ok ill let you know for sure tomorrow just have to make sure im not goin beyond my means :) thanks for the help

Haven't been in the shop for a couple of days now.....but €85 of the top of my head.

I should add it's the CTR stock in Black or Dark Earth.
    Thanks, but a bit out my price range
    Thanks though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi Richy
    my friends have gone attachment mad arnd are looking for rails for various guns:P
    have you got any rails for the Galil?
    Cheers:)

Ricka, did you find out a price for that gr16 ?

hey about that grip if you could hold one for me in kildare ill pick it up this weekend or next............if thats ok

:edit: sorry in black

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭chris20

any of the m4 5000 box mags in? the non electric one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Do you have Flektarn hats/caps in at the moment (of the larger variety)? Any load carrying gear in Flektarn?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭coys

Hey guys,
    Just wondering, do you happen to have any Helikon Multicam Trousers and jackets in Medium-regular and if so whats the damage??
    cheers
    Glenn

• Advertisement

hey about that grip if you could hold one for me in kildare ill pick it up this weekend or next............if thats ok

:edit: sorry in black

Hi Mark,

Sorry, was out of the shop until today and have being playing catch-up all day.

As per my previous post about the handguard, we had an order due to leave yesterday. I have placed the order for the handguard today......but it won't arrive until next week.

chris20 wrote: »
    any of the m4 5000 box mags in? the non electric one :)

yup...in stock

Bemused wrote: »
    Do you have Flektarn hats/caps in at the moment (of the larger variety)? Any load carrying gear in Flektarn?

Sorry Bemused....no man size caps in flecktarn at the minute.

Placed an order with our supplier for Flecktarn assault vest's today.....should have towards end of next week.

Hi Mark,

Sorry, was out of the shop until today and have being playing catch-up all day.

As per my previous post about the handguard, we had an order due to leave yesterday. I have placed the order for the handguard today......but it won't arrive until next week.

I think you have me confused with someone else I was looking for the moe pistol grip! :)

Sci-ops, I was talking to ricka about getting a blowback g&g gr16 in. He said he had some in and they were out of stock. If u were to order one in how much are they and any estimation on when it would get here?
    Thanks

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi Richy
    my friends have gone attachment mad arnd are looking for rails for various guns:P
    have you got any rails for the Galil?
    Cheers:)

Target, I take it you are talking about the King Arms Galil. If so....then no.

There is a Tactical Handguard you can buy for the Galil from King arms which will allow you to put on a forward grip, torch etc....but not top rails.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Sci-ops, I was talking to ricka about getting a blowback g&g gr16 in. He said he had some in and they were out of stock. If u were to order one in how much are they and any estimation on when it would get here?
    Thanks
    Sorry i didnt get back to you!To be honest over the last week things have gone mad here, we've been so busy!!!
    I'm staying back this evening to do an order so i'll put that query by email tonight.
    Sorry!

We have an order placed with our supplier already.....If it hasn't already left, I can include tomorrow.......and would be hoping to have by the Friday.
    oh ok ill let you know for sure tomorrow just have to make sure im not goin beyond my means :) thanks for the help
    I think you have me confused with someone else I was looking for the moe pistol grip! :)

nope...:D

No problem ricka, :)
    I don't suppose if it went on order tomorrow it would be here around Saturday next week would it?

• Advertisement

nope...:D

Sorry misread!:) well just let us know when it gets in please. For now tape shall hold my infrerior non gucci pistol grip in place :D:D

Thanks for the help:)

Advertisement