Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

mcshape wrote: »
    Medium! (sexy size)

Expecting supplier out today......will nab one for you then.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey M.

Got myself sorted on the vest front. Those mags i got off you on Sat don't fit. Mines the full auto M9. Ill be up next sat anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

sci-ops wrote: »
    Expecting supplier out today......will nab one for you then.

Special Shapey price?

Are these the one's with the gucci velcro?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Thanks sci-ops, also, could one of u guys pm me when u get the blowback g&g gr16 in ? Ricka said it will be in during the week so if you could pm me when it comes in that would be great.
    Thanks

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Thanks sci-ops, also, could one of u guys pm me when u get the blowback g&g gr16 in ? Ricka said it will be in during the week so if you could pm me when it comes in that would be great.
    Thanks

Your welcome and no problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Bemused

Hey Marcus,

Would you mind pm'ing me about a visit to MAC this weekend - we spoke about it in the shop on Saturday evening? Would to pick up one of those flektarn vests if you could bring one along.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

Hiya guys..what makes are the sig 226 and 229 on your site?
    also notice that the pics don't match the links? as link below is for Sig P226 but displays the P229..

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=280508&cat=01&subcat=01

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

@Berket: Make for both is KJW - great pistols!

thanks Inari..now just to figure out which is which? :) don't want to order a p226 and get a p229 by mistake :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Berkut wrote: »
    Hiya guys..what makes are the sig 226 and 229 on your site?
    also notice that the pics don't match the links? as link below is for Sig P226 but displays the P229..

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=280508&cat=01&subcat=01
    Hi Mate, forget the picture, just order according to the text:)
    Its made by KJ Works

• Advertisement

Any woodland boonies in stock and if so how much ?
    Thanks
    Hi mate, now in stock:)

ricka wrote: »
    Hi Mate, forget the picture, just order according to the text:)
    Its made by KJ Works

thanks Ricka..I'll be ordering this over the weekend :)
    Also forgot to ask did you get the sniper magazine I sent back to ye?

Berkut wrote: »
    thanks Ricka..I'll be ordering this over the weekend :)
    Also forgot to ask did you get the sniper magazine I sent back to ye?
    WE did, thanks for that

Any full length 74s. Already have a u ;)
    How about this.Any good? Can do it for €195
    Made by CYMA

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=120914&cat=02&subcat=04

Hi mate, now in stock:)
    Thanks, will be out saturday to collect that and the gr16 if it comes in during the week :)

Thanks, will be out saturday to collect that and the gr16 if it comes in during the week :)
    Have to say I've been a bit worried about this order arriving on time for you!!But just spoke to Cybergun and they have guaranteed i will have it by the weekend:)
    Let you know as soon as its in

No worries at all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

lads any word on the bolle rx inserts cheers,

Got in early this morning so just siting here trying to think of ways to celebrate Hobbyairsofts first birthday in Rathcoole.We opened 30th May '09.
    I'm gonna put a rifle and pistol up for sale at 50% off, on the hour,every hour this Saturday.(if theres more than one buyer then we'll put them in a hat and pick one)
    I'll post the schedule for this Today or Tomorrow.
    Also gonna give a caterer a call today and get food and drinks in(Yes,Free)
    Post more later when I've made it up:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭chris20

how do i get my name in the hat haha

• Advertisement

Are the rifles and pistols going to be half price on the website or in the shop ?

Are the rifles and pistols going to be on sale in the shop or on the website ?
    Oh Christ! I know i'm gonna piss off all the country folk again.
    Let me think

No problem :)
    Maybe it would be an idea to post up here every hour of whats going to be on sale and whoever posts up here wanting to buy the rifle or pistol on sale first u pm them your paypal and they pay u via that. Thats if someone doesnt get it in the shop first :D

No problem :)
    Maybe it would be an idea to post up here every hour of whats going to be on sale and whoever posts up here wanting to buy the rifle or pistol on sale first u pm them your paypal and they pay u via that. Thats if someone doesnt get it in the shop first :D
    Good idea.Wanna job:)

Can I just add I'm from Wicklow living 70 miles from dublin so I am not a culchie hating Dub.............christ now I've insulted both:o

You will have people turning up at your shop with hate letters now instead of fully loaded wallets :cool: :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Got in early this morning so just siting here trying to think of ways to celebrate Hobbyairsofts first birthday in Rathcoole.We opened 30th May '09.
    I'm gonna put a rifle and pistol up for sale at 50% off, on the hour,every hour this Saturday.(if theres more than one buyer then we'll put them in a hat and pick one)
    I'll post the schedule for this Today or Tomorrow.
    Also gonna give a caterer a call today and get food and drinks in(Yes,Free)
    Post more later when I've made it up:)

It will be worth spending the day just looking at the fights that occur on the hour every hour. Awesome.

I cant wait to see how this one goes! (need security for the day?):p

edit - damned , just realised that's the Senny weekend. Doh!

DICEMAN7 wrote: »
    lads any word on the bolle rx inserts cheers,

Diceman....those inserts have now arrived for you.

It will be worth spending the day just looking at the fights that occur on the hour every hour. Awesome.

I cant wait to see how this one goes! (need security for the day?):p

edit - damned , just realised that's the Senny weekend. Doh!
    Hi Aidan,GOOD NEWS for ya, if you look closely at my post this morning i already took into account that the rich kids of Airsoft would be in Senny.
    Its this Saturday that we will feed you and sell cheap Airsoft:)
    Food and drinks are ordered.Dancing girls booked.No not those types of girls, Marcus! List of 50% off deals will be announced tomorrow:D
    So no excuses, get your ass down here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Hi Aidan,GOOD NEWS for ya, if you look closely at my post this morning i already took into account that the rich kids of Airsoft would be in Senny.
    Its this Saturday that we will feed you and sell cheap Airsoft:)
    Food and drinks are ordered.Dancing girls booked.No not those types of girls, Marcus! List of 50% off deals will be announced tomorrow:D
    So no excuses, get your ass down here

It's stress and old age. I dont know whether I'm coming or going these daze...:o:o

:D

• Advertisement

It's stress and old age. I dont know whether I'm coming or going these daze...:o:o

:D
    Got a couple a chairs arriving for the over 40's:)
    Question is, will it be the first time you've sat in a chair watchin dancin girls......:D

Advertisement