Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭T.w.a.T.

What would be the damage for one of those Sigs? And what make are they? Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Mods now get a 50% discount at Hobbyairsoft.
    Take your time lads, no rush
    :)

T.w.a.T. wrote: »
    What would be the damage for one of those Sigs? And what make are they? Thanks.

€134.Made by KWC

Nice today, bit chilly in the shade though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

ricka wrote: »
    Nice today, bit chilly in the shade though

Jesus you would do anything to bump your thread. Shame on you.:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Lol, all you see are comments everywhere from Richard sick that he is not the only one buying the membership :D

Lol, all you see are comments everywhere from Richard sick that he is not the only one buying the membership :D

True, all true.What can I say.There was a time this morning where MAZ and myself stood alone...ish.
    I guess the power kinda went to my head:D

Back in stock:
    (Below 1 Joule)

E7EEC7B1B66D45199E3B09983B40E213-800.jpg[/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Br4tPr1nc3

how much for the magpuls?

Am I wrong or does that make the rate of fire 22 bbs a second? Cause if so... Damn!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭rossism

what AKs have you got in stock?

rossism wrote: »
    what AKs have you got in stock?
    Sorry Lad, you asked this before I had my nervous breakdown yesterday:)
    AK Full Stock
    AK Tactical
    Ak Spetz
    AKM
    AK74U
    All made by CYMA

AK 103 (G&G)

Br4tPr1nc3 wrote: »
    how much for the magpuls?
    Hi, €450

Am I wrong or does that make the rate of fire 22 bbs a second? Cause if so... Damn!
    Have to say there awesome lads:eek:
    Best rifle we've ever sold,without question!
    At my first skirmish(Last Sunday:o) Marcus basically shot the crap outta me with one of those little beauties:mad:
    Really dont know why all my staff seemed so keen to be on the other team:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Black Bullet

Any XL Multicam T-shirts in stock

Any XL Multicam T-shirts in stock

Arriving luchtime tomorrow.I'll post here when there in

Guys we have M4 mids in stock if anyones desperate for this weekend

At my first skirmish(Last Sunday:o) Marcus basically shot the crap outta me with one of those little beauties:mad:
    Really dont know why all my staff seemed so keen to be on the other team:rolleyes:

If you get a chance to shoot your boss you have to take it, Its a rule.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Guys we have M4 mids in stock if anyones desperate for this weekend

What mids are they, King Arms? How many per box, how much per box?

What mids are they, King Arms? How many per box, how much per box?
    Have to thank Steve from Southeast Airsoft for the fact we have these.
    Couple were required for guys we know, but have some left.
    Begadi 130rd €15(metal)
    MAG 130rd €12(plastic)

• Advertisement

Couple of these in Rathcoole.Dont see too many of these around.
    Co2 NBB.Believe it or probably the most powerfull pistol we stock(320 to 325 FPS).Over 200 shots per canister.
    Have to say from my extremely limited skirmishing, I'm surprised more guys dont use Co2 NBB pistols, they just wont let you down.In my opinion far more reliable than blowback!
    Maybe some of you can put me straight on that:)
    Wouldnt mind knowing what you guys think!
    download?mid=1%5f532535%5fAGCwktkAABbNSEVvaA6vwS4U1ds&pid=9&fid=Inbox&inline=1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭Shiva

Maybe some of you can put me straight on that:)
    Wouldnt mind knowing what you guys think!

Speaking only for myself, its the realism factor of a GBB that makes it win out over NBB. I suspect though, that I'd be speaking for the majority of airsofters.

Theres something very satisfying with the recoil and sound of a slide racking back that you just dont get with a NBB, even though in most cases they are much more gas efficient.

One of the first questions I get asked by someone looking to buy a pistol is "Whats the blowback like ?".
    And its always the first thing I check when I get something new in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

yeah have to agree wit tony I have 2 and their great pistols but when u pull the trigger theres just a clink now great range but no bang when u fire

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

I paid him to do it....:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,443 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

out of curiosity guys..are the magpulls rear -wired?
    I'm looking for a battert to fit into my one..it's identical to your ones.

Shiva wrote: »
    Speaking only for myself, its the realism factor of a GBB that makes it win out over NBB. I suspect though, that I'd be speaking for the majority of airsofters.

Theres something very satisfying with the recoil and sound of a slide racking back that you just dont get with a NBB, even though in most cases they are much more gas efficient.

One of the first questions I get asked by someone looking to buy a pistol is "Whats the blowback like ?".
    And its always the first thing I check when I get something new in :)
    Yep, agreed, blowback is the real deal.And once dry fired by a customer-Its sold.However I thought a lot of gamers would be more practical about their choice.On Sunday, I got hit when my 1911 co2 BB pistol jammed.To be honest i was pissed off, I couldnt help think, if I had my Taurus or Sig NBB it probably wouldn't have happened!(McShape might argue with that:p)
    Bloody addictive this sport, I cant stop going over in my mind all that happened during the day.
    Its funny, I've been selling this gear for a long time but to be honest didnt really know anything about it from a gamers point of view.So I've got all these stupid questions in my head, that I want answered:)
    Maybe our shop thread's the wrong place:rolleyes:

Stone.cold wrote: »
    yeah have to agree wit tony I have 2 and their great pistols but when u pull the trigger theres just a clink now great range but no bang when u fire
    I am beginning to realise, BANGING or how big you BANG is important in Airsoft:)

Sc@recrow wrote: »
    out of curiosity guys..are the magpulls rear -wired?
    I'm looking for a battert to fit into my one..it's identical to your ones.
    Hi, they're front wired

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

On Sunday, I got hit when my 1911 co2 BB pistol jammed.To be honest i was pissed off

sure that's all part of the excitement I don't know how many times I have gone in for the kill only to pull the trigger and nothing or the pistol jams lol and then the tables turn :D god I love it :)

• Advertisement

Stone.cold wrote: »
    sure that's all part of the excitement I don't know how many times I have gone in for the kill only to pull the trigger and nothing or the pistol jams lol and then the tables turn :D god I love it :)
    Actually Trevor if thats what you're after, I can sell you these pistols and rifles I have in a backroom in Kildare, which are almost guaranteed to let you down.Won't mention manufacturer, but as I said,wont, I should I say will, let you down:)

Advertisement