Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

lol nah I'm good cheers :) didn't say I wanted to happen everytime but when something unpredictable happens sure it just adds to the experience :D

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Naessens

Bought a pistol recently from Hobbyairsoft and had a problem with the mag. I contacted Hobbyairsoft and they instantly agreed to fix it.
    Sadly it was taking a long time to arrive back so i contacted them again. It turned out the couriers had lost it or something so Hobbyairsoft got the original sent to me the day after i contacted them! Not only that they sent a free spare mag to apologize for the muck-up by the couriers! Absolutely fantastic customer service!!!:D

Thanks again Hobbyairsoft,
    Naessens

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Got these arriving next Tuesday.
    Never had them before however I got to try one out at a trade show recently and the recoil effect was pretty cool.
    Limited stock if anyones interested.

]9DD60AB77A1E4EE88B6B8A7AD086B159-800.jpg[/

Naessens wrote: »
    Bought a pistol recently from Hobbyairsoft and had a problem with the mag. I contacted Hobbyairsoft and they instantly agreed to fix it.
    Sadly it was taking a long time to arrive back so i contacted them again. It turned out the couriers had lost it or something so Hobbyairsoft got the original sent to me the day after i contacted them! Not only that they sent a free spare mag to apologize for the muck-up by the couriers! Absolutely fantastic customer service!!!:D

Naessens
    Thanks for that.Appreciated
    Looks like its a good Friday:)

Stay away Billy Conlon:)

Naessens wrote: »

Naessens
    thats brilliant & i hope Billy Conlon got the same after sales service :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

That sniper looks nice but is that recoil on a spring sniper or am I reading it wrong:P

T4RGET wrote: »
    That sniper looks nice but is that recoil on a spring sniper or am I reading it wrong:P
    yeah its like a tremour unit from what ive been told when u pull the trigger u feel it in ure shoulder

Stone.cold wrote: »
    yeah its like a tremour unit from what ive been told when u pull the trigger u feel it in ure shoulder

ahh right sounds interesting... new to me though:P

ahh right sounds interesting... new to me though:P
    i'd love to see a more powerful one in a shotgun

i'd love to see a more powerful one in a shotgun

haha nice one:), then a semi shotty :P sweet :)

• Advertisement

To be honest lads I remember trying one at IWA earlier this year and liking it. However I can't really remember how effective the recoil was. When we get them, I'll give you an honest verdict.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭Gray

ricka wrote: »
    Bloody addictive this sport, I cant stop going over in my mind all that happened during the day.
    Its funny, I've been selling this gear for a long time but to be honest didnt really know anything about it from a gamers point of view.So I've got all these stupid questions in my head, that I want answered:)
    Maybe our shop thread's the wrong place:rolleyes:

Now you've got the bug you can kiss good by to your profits unless you can convince your accountant that constantly field testing the shop contents is a legitimate business expense;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey guys, any green gas instock?

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey guys, any green gas instock?

Too much, Ger, how many boxes d'you want?

Gray wrote: »
    Now you've got the bug you can kiss good by to your profits unless you can convince your accountant that constantly field testing the shop contents is a legitimate business expense;)

Great idea, field test every gun. I like it:)

Too much, Ger, how many boxes d'you want?
    I'll start off with a can! It's a tenner ain't it?

I'll start off with a can! It's a tenner ain't it?
    sold!
    Only 499 left

sold!
    Only 499 left
    I'll take a box off you for oooh, €10.01?
    I'll be down tomorrow about 12 or so!

sure that's all part of the excitement I don't know how many times I have gone in for the kill only to pull the trigger and nothing or the pistol jams lol and then the tables turn :D god I love it :)

So I'm guessing first time playing Richie?:P
    Know what you mean Stone.cold.. had it with my SCAR before. or funnier. heard footsteps behind me, I turn around and a guy with an AUG A1 is pointing the rifle at me, pulls the trigger and it jammed :P funniest thing ever, but my stupid luck because I couldn't shoot him 'cause I tripped over my laces :P:o:(

Know what you mean Stone.cold.. had it with my SCAR before. or funnier. heard footsteps behind me, I turn around and a guy with an AUG A1 is pointing the rifle at me, pulls the trigger and it jammed :P funniest thing ever, but my stupid luck because I couldn't shoot him 'cause I tripped over my laces :P:o:(
    Now that i would like to have seen:p
    Yes mate,first time!Great craic, have to go again,soon.:)

• Advertisement

Now that i would like to have seen:p
    Yes mate,first time!Great craic, have to go again,soon.:)
    Atleast you didn't reload with an empty mag...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Well i did get him 4 ya, turned out he was on our team ;) dint know what side he was on

Well i did get him 4 ya, turned out he was on our team ;) dint know what side he was on
    Jesus lads,that sounds like it was the first of April out there:p

Attn of all Sites Owners:
    Could you please send us details of your opening days and times.
    Got lots of guys coming in here asking and we dont know.Silly really!

Jesus lads,that sounds like it was the first of April out there:p

Yea, wish i had a gun cam, that and me dressing as bond, ill tell ya the story some time, dont want to be writing an essay and getting on the mods bad side.

Do you have any of the MP5 rail mounts? Ill be looking to pick one up and a load of ammo with T4RGET (you happy now T4RGET). Also what sorts of camo you have, it needs to be light, fairly waterproof/resistant, but no russeling sounds and cheap enough. Doesnt need to be fancy looking to attach my ghille to it to do up my sniper gear

Yea, wish i had a gun cam, that and me dressing as bond, ill tell ya the story some time, dont want to be writing an essay and getting on the mods bad side.

Do you have any of the MP5 rail mounts? Ill be looking to pick one up and a load of ammo with T4RGET (you happy now T4RGET). Also what sorts of camo you have, it needs to be light, fairly waterproof/resistant, but no russeling sounds and cheap enough. Doesnt need to be fancy looking to attach my ghille to it to do up my sniper gear
    I think so
    Lots
    I'm doing accounts in Kildare.Shop in Dublin is very busy- cant get them on the phone to find out!
    You'll probably be there, before they come back to me:D

I think so
    Lots
    I'm doing accounts in Kildare.Shop in Dublin is very busy- cant get them on the phone to find out!
    It's mental in there, some how I doubt yous are complaining :P

It's mental in there, some how I doubt yous are complaining :P
    :D:D:D:D
    I thought it would be quiet today, with all the guys in Sennybridge, but its been mental in Kildare aswell.
    Just shows ya eh, they're not the spenders:p

Just shows ya eh, they're not the spenders:p
    They are, they won't be able to eat for months now!

• Advertisement

I think so
    Lots

;) Nice, glad to see your getting the business, well there is plenty of time 4 you to get down. If ya can let me know what ya have when you get a chance. Ill ask you to hold on to a rail though but ill let ya know a few days before i come up. Talking bout a month or so

Advertisement