Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

;) Nice, glad to see your getting the business, well there is plenty of time 4 you to get down. If ya can let me know what ya have when you get a chance. Ill ask you to hold on to a rail though but ill let ya know a few days before i come up. Talking bout a month or so
    Got a rail on my desk here for you.We'll get back to you on the camo.Monday if thats ok cause I'm going home.My heads fried from number crunching:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

ricka wrote: »
    Got a rail on my desk here for you.We'll get back to you on the camo.Monday if thats ok cause I'm going home.My heads fried from number crunching:D

Lucky you, it will be after the 22nd some toime before i get down, study for the LC is doing my head in........ i feel like i could kill at the moment, i need something to destroy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Just a quick question, the AK 47 Real Wood / Full Metal version on your website is it made by Cyma or JG?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Now that i would like to have seen:p
    Yes mate,first time!Great craic, have to go again,soon.:)

was so funny stupid shoe laces I shot at him I just couldn't get him :P nice one.. that's so unfair a retailer playing. you got like a pick of guns on the day, just walk into your shop and choose what ever you're in the mood for, probably not a good idea if you actually want to sell them but the idea is there:P
    what site you go to?
    Leftyflip wrote: »
    Atleast you didn't reload with an empty mag...

done that :P twice had them lying onfront of me and well.... you know:P
    Well i did get him 4 ya, turned out he was on our team ;) dint know what side he was on
    nope was a different guy he jumped into the long grass.. unless you shot him while i was tying my laces:o

Lucky you, it will be after the 22nd some toime before i get down, study for the LC is doing my head in........ i feel like i could kill at the moment, i need something to destroy

Leaving cert. Did that in 1986:eek:
    got Arts in UCD but refused that and tried to become an accountant.
    Failed miserably and now I sell Airsoft.
    And the moral of the story is..................I have absolutely no idea:D

• Advertisement

Leaving cert. Did that in 1986:eek:
    got Arts in UCD but refused that and tried to become an accountant.
    Failed miserably and now I sell Airsoft.
    And the moral of the story is..................I have absolutely no idea:D

Moral of the story....... Life will turn out fine so f**k the leaving

Moral of the story....... Life will turn out fine so f**k the leaving

Christ gotta be careful what I say here or your mum and dad will kick my ass:eek:
    Absolutely true, life will turn out fine but I'd have to say I'd rather have done my degree.
    I've had many ups and downs in my so called entreprenurial career over the last 20 years.To be honest more downs:)
    I've one brother, a consultant in Vincents, needless to say, I was drinking and 'kissing' while he was studying.
    And who's happier.................HIM, without any question:p
    Do your best.don't dismiss your exams but maybe don't get too caught up in them either.
    Keep studying and get off boards or you'll end up like me, sneaking round the house with my Iphone cause my wife has no idea I'm addicted:)

You should give up the day job and become a shrink ricka ;) Back to work i go. Monday to Friday i clock in 9hrs a day so the weekend is a big deal for me but i only get round 3 hrs soilid work done thats hmmmm 51hrs a week :eek::eek::eek:

Back to shop thread:
    Guys have just told me L96's and an SA1 or SSG type bolt action rifles have just arrived.Also we've just sold out of the dboys M4 CQBR's.Hope to order more on Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Also we've just sold out of the dboys M4 CQBR's.Hope to order more on Monday
    Yeah, there was about 5 lads getting some when I was in!

• Advertisement

Now that I'm thinking of it, how much is the King Arms Free Float Sniper rifle?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Now that I'm thinking of it, how much is the King Arms Free Float Sniper rifle?

Hey lefty,

Sold the KA Sniper earlier - Ricka's working on an order today (if he ever gets off boards!!) so he'll get back to you on that one.

Appreciate your patience while I looked after 57 million billion customers today :)

(Sci-ops will be punished severely for abandoning me this weekend:p)

Sarsoft wrote: »
    Hey lefty,

Sold the KA Sniper earlier - Ricka's working on an order today (if he ever gets off boards!!) so he'll get back to you on that one.

Appreciate your patience while I looked after 57 million billion customers today :)

(Sci-ops will be punished severely for abandoning me this weekend:p)
    Fair enough, who bought it? Ye know, just so I can congratulate them... ¬¬
    Don't worry about it, I got to have a look at that tan baby sick Sig while I was in, I'll be honest, I want it...

Just a quick question, the AK 47 Real Wood / Full Metal version on your website is it made by Cyma or JG?

Sorry missed your question there.It's made by CYMA

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

That's great it's the CM042 right? Ordered one anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Sorry missed your question there.It's made by CYMA

Have you got the cyma ak47 in stock, full metal/wood the cm o42 version...the one for 200 smacks

Have you got the cyma ak47 in stock, full metal/wood the cm o42 version...the one for 200 smacks
    We've a very important delivery in tomorrow of BB's and rifles with that model ordered.But believe it or not we dont exactly know what will arrive untill the order gets in.I've just emailed suppliers, hopefully they'll get back sometime today with a packing list.
    Oh yeah, no, not in stock at the mo, see above:)

We've a very important delivery in tomorrow of BB's and rifles with that model ordered.But believe it or not we dont exactly know what will arrive untill the order gets in.I've just emailed suppliers, hopefully they'll get back sometime today with a packing list.
    Oh yeah, no, not in stock at the mo, see above:)
    Any idea on the cost of the King Arms Free Float Sniper Rifle?

Waiting on a cost from supplier, Ger.

Just to remind everyone
    AIRSOFT RELOADED
    are opening
    THE OFFICE BLOCK
    as scheduled this Wednesday at 5.30pm.
    Any interested parties, please go to the website www.airsoftreloaded.ie for details.
    Best of luck lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

hey guys
    just wondering what m14 mags doe you have and what price are they

thanks
    sean

€360

hey guys
    just wondering what m14 mags doe you have and what price are they

thanks
    sean
    Got none in stock at the moment.I'll order some this week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,763 ✭✭✭Airsoft Reloded

Thanks for that Richard,

We have re thought our times and prices, check our website for more info http://www.airsoftreloaded.ie/theofficeblock.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey guys, I'm looking to get 3 bags of these BB's and this bottle of gas. Are they all in stock? BTW I'm in Mayo so can I pay through the store online or over the phone? Cheers

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Hey guys, I'm looking to get 3 bags of these BB's and this bottle of gas. Are they all in stock? BTW I'm in Mayo so can I pay through the store online or over the phone? Cheers
    Hi, sold out of G&G bb's Saturday but have a large order coming in tomorrow .Plenty of gas in stock. Order over the net if thats ok with you.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hi, sold out of G&G bb's Saturday but have a large order coming in tomorrow .Plenty of gas in stock. Order over the net if thats ok with you.:)

Great job, I'll buy them tomorrow so!

Got these arriving next Tuesday.
    Never had them before however I got to try one out at a trade show recently and the recoil effect was pretty cool.
    Limited stock if anyones interested.

]9DD60AB77A1E4EE88B6B8A7AD086B159-800.jpg[/
    Arriving Today

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Ricka, I sent you a pm last night :) Could u please reply when you have the time ?

• Advertisement

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Ricka, I sent you a pm last night :) Could u please reply when you have the time ?
    Sorry mate! Sent

Advertisement