Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

No problem :)
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Ricka did the bbs and rifle shipment come in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

+1:D

Also any word on the g&g g2010 or fn2000...anay word on when you'll get them in or even a price....?????;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Hi, some yesterday, the rest this morning.Bad News no AK's.Just spoke to supplier and they say they'll be in on the 10th of June.If you dont want to wait i'll refund you straight away.Let me know

Have you got the cyma ak47 in stock, full metal/wood the cm o42 version...the one for 200 smacks
    as above:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

Thanks Ricka will wait it out,patience is a virtue and all that.

Arrived, and absolute class!!€170

!9DD60AB77A1E4EE88B6B8A7AD086B159-800.jpg[/[/QUOTE]

Pop down and try one out !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Hey ricka, will be down Friday/Saturday sometime, could you hold on to 4 bags of G&G .25's and 2 .20's, the MP5 rail and ill see about getting the DPM off you then, got a day off so can drop down.
    Mates coming down with me, do you have the M203 launchers in, he wants to get one but wants to see what it like on the Masada first. Same as T4RGET :)

Thanks

Hey ricka, will be down Friday/Saturday sometime, could you hold on to 4 bags of G&G .25's and 2 .20's, the MP5 rail and ill see about getting the DPM off you then, got a day off so can drop down.
    Mates coming down with me, do you have the M203 launchers in, he wants to get one but wants to see what it like on the Masada first. Same as T4RGET :)

Thanks
    Okay mate, G&G BB's comin outta my ears! Plenty in stock
    About 30, 203's left, if they're all sold by Friday, I'll run around naked in me magnums! :eek:

ricka wrote: »
    About 30, 203's left, if they're all sold by Friday, I'll run around naked in me magnums! :eek:

:) Grand, ill see ya then

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭demonspawn

I was wondering if you had any low-mid caps for the Cybergun M14 SOCOM. I'm not really sure what will fit but I've been told the TM mags are compatible. I don't want TM mags as they are incredibly expensive. Do you know of any cheaper alternatives that you can get it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

I may be making a trip up Saturday, please don't.

Please?

demonspawn wrote: »
    I was wondering if you had any low-mid caps for the Cybergun M14 SOCOM. I'm not really sure what will fit but I've been told the TM mags are compatible. I don't want TM mags as they are incredibly expensive. Do you know of any cheaper alternatives that you can get it?
    Don't have any at the moment but we've been asked a lot lately for them.
    I'm working on an order tonight so it's something i' gonna order tomorrow. Should be in,end of next week.

Our M14 is now back in stock(made by CYMA)

download?mid=1%5f450606%5fAGCwktkAAPcQSRYt0AWRlHKefME&pid=10&fid=Inbox&inline=1

Do you have any MP5 stocks? My slider one is broken now so ill need a new one.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

demonspawn wrote: »

DemonSpawn,

We do have some of the King Arms M14 140rnd midcaps in stock. They are the metal ones and will fit the Cybergun M14. Looking at €15.

Hey lads and lady,
    any long type motors instock? If so what ones and how much are they?
    Name tapes are €3.50 or so right? Can I get one done up in tan with "Lefty" on it please?
    Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

By chance did you get those 'Sparky' name tapes done up during the week ?

S

In stock in Rathcoole and Kildare.Co2 BB Pistol.

download?mid=1%5f463189%5fAGGwktkAAE2DSPmTMAD4exlfdsc&pid=11&fid=Inbox&inline=1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Do you have any MP5 stocks? My slider one is broken now so ill need a new one.

Thanks

Not at the minute Silent Death.......we can have a look at ordering one in for you if you like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

In stock in Rathcoole and Kildare.Co2 BB Pistol.

download?mid=1%5f463189%5fAGGwktkAAE2DSPmTMAD4exlfdsc&pid=11&fid=Inbox&inline=1

no picture :(

Hey ricka, looks lke i wont be up to ya this week :( Ill let ya know when im coming up.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

SparkyDNut wrote: »
    By chance did you get those 'Sparky' name tapes done up during the week ?

S

They're ready for you to collect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey lads and lady,
    any long type motors instock? If so what ones and how much are they?
    Name tapes are €3.50 or so right? Can I get one done up in tan with "Lefty" on it please?
    Thanks! :)

No motors in at the minute - PM Sci-Ops letting him know what you're after and he'll see if he can sort something out for you.

Name tape is ready and waiting for ya!

Sarsoft wrote: »
    No motors in at the minute - PM Sci-Ops letting him know what you're after and he'll see if he can sort something out for you.

Name tape is ready and waiting for ya!
    Alright no worries, I'll PM him later.
    Cool stuff on the name tape, I'll be up tomorrow sometime!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey lads have he any good quality gears in stock? Stripped two of mine :( also any black moe pistol grips?

And one last Q how much for a box of magpul pmags?

:edit: one more q while im at it. Any tan molle plate carriers?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭Flecktarn

Hey lads, just bought some BB's and gas off ye, when can I expect them?

Cheers.

Flecktarn wrote: »
    Hey lads, just bought some BB's and gas off ye, when can I expect them?

Cheers.
    Have order in front of me.Won't go out now, till Tuesday.With you Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭SparkyDNut

Sarsoft wrote: »
    They're ready for you to collect :)

When I was talking to Marcus, he was going to post them to me.. I've already paid for them...

S

• Advertisement

Hey ricka, do you have any MP5 stocks??

Advertisement