Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Now did I say that? Would I really say that?
    Yes:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

ricka wrote: »
    Yes:D
    And I was going to pay you a visit...
    I'm hurt.

Any news on that list of broken pistols/etc?
    Looking for something cheap and M4-like.
    Just for Lefty:

Some items on offer this Saturday
    NBB for €20 and C02 BB for €50.ie:
    Smith & Wesson 1911PD
    Colt 1911A1
    Taurus PT99
    Sig Sauer GSR

M6 Black Eagle
    Mossberg m500
    Sig 556 (ICS)
    MP44
    AK Tactical
    AK Spetz

Its mainly pistols to be honest and rather annoyingly the guys have managed to fix more than half of them:rolleyes:But there's still plenty left.
    We also have well over 200 magazines for various pistols at €5 each

Hmm, whats the cost the ICS Sig 556?
    And I'm meant to be saving...

Hmm, whats the cost the ICS Sig 556?
    And I'm meant to be saving...
    No idea, and no idea whats wrong with it, so you'll just have to go and see:)

• Advertisement

No idea, and no idea whats wrong with it, so you'll just have to go and see:)
    I'll be up Saturday for a look so!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

I'll be up on either Friday or Saturday to have a look-see...I like pistols far too much. That is of course, if you've any left :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Over the last year we've built up a huge stock of broken Rifles and Pistols.
    Getting parts to repair these has been a nightmare and frankly I'm fed up looking at our repair room in Kildare.
    We're that busy these days we really dont have time to catch up, so next weekend we're going to have a massive sale upstairs in our shop in Rathcoole.I kid you not there's between 10 and 15 thousand euros of broken stock all going at silly prices!
    We're working on the stock list today.I'll post here today or tomorrow whats up for grabs:)

Lads, will people be able to buy some of the parts of thiese repairs or will they have to buy the whole gun?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Ah, i won't be able to get up there with this fipping LC. If there's any KWC P226 mags left over after saturday, could you send them to the Kildare shop? The same with M4 Mags

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Just for Lefty:

Some items on offer this Saturday
    NBB for €20 and C02 BB for €50.ie:
    Smith & Wesson 1911PD
    Colt 1911A1
    Taurus PT99
    Sig Sauer GSR

M6 Black Eagle
    Mossberg m500
    Sig 556 (ICS)
    MP44
    AK Tactical
    AK Spetz

Its mainly pistols to be honest and rather annoyingly the guys have managed to fix more than half of them:rolleyes:But there's still plenty left.
    We also have well over 200 magazines for various pistols at €5 each

any deals for us lads that cannot make for various reasons ..ie living more than 3 hours drive away :(:p
    any l85's

• Advertisement

any deals for us lads that cannot make for various reasons ..ie living more than 3 hours drive away :(:p
    Excuses excuses...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

J.D.R wrote: »
    Excuses excuses...;)

the leaving cert:P

T4RGET wrote: »
    the leaving cert:P

Same:D

Same:D

yey we're both *****d :P 5 subjects left:) that pistol parts sale sounds good and I'd say a lot of people will use it to find spare parts:)

only 3 for me (but not finished till the 24th)

And it is a great weay to move clutter, and satisfy many people (hint hint to other shops, everyone likes a yard sale)

only 3 for me (but not finished till the 24th)

And it is a great weay to move clutter, and satisfy many people (hint hint to other shops, everyone likes a yard sale)

23rd fore me at 5:( true true

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Haggling allowed??

Sounds good will try to get up, whats up with the 1911??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Agent Larkin

Hopefully be up on Saturday for a rummage if nothing else. I shouldn't be cause I need to save for the Ops milsim but what the hay.

Due to the pheonomimal demand for stuff that doesn't work we have instructed our suppliers to sift through their bins and prepare a large order of things which don't work!
    We expect this to arrive for a massive sale at the end of the month.
    All welcome( even leaving certers)
    :D

Due to the pheonomimal demand for stuff that doesn't work we have instructed our suppliers to sift through their bins and prepare a large order of things which don't work!

Right when im in France, ah well the on Sat should be good. Would i be right in thinking your up and running round in he nip with your Magnums on ricka with all that interest ;)

• Advertisement

massive demand for broken stuff, only airsofters would have this, bet you couldn't find a similar thread on boards:P

Right when im in France, ah well the on Sat should be good. Would i be right in thinking your up and running round in he nip with your Magnums on ricka with all that interest ;)
    That was a few weeks ago, christ it was scary...

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

S&W 1911 PD from the list posted always liked one of them fathers day gift to myself;)

:P
    Gatling wrote: »
    S&W 1911 PD from the list posted always liked one of them fathers day gift to myself;)

Hands off Gatling ;)

Always a contenious issue, I've had a couple of PM's with regard to guarantees on broken stock.
    Therefore could I just clarify we will give our usual 3 month warranty.That is, we guarantee that the item will not work for three months.However in the unlikely event that it does start working, you can exchange it or take a full refund.
    PS. You're all mad and yes I'm strongly thinking of taking a hammer to all our stock:D

Lads, will people be able to buy some of the parts of thiese repairs or will they have to buy the whole gun?
    The whole gun but they'll be very cheap!

any l85's
    Sorry not really a lot we can do.No L85's

Haggling allowed??

Sounds good will try to get up, whats up with the 1911??
    Haggle away.! 1911'sssss, there's lots, with lots of lovely problems to solve

Haggle away
    I'll give ye me shoelaces for it boss!

• Advertisement

I'll give ye me shoelaces for it boss!
    Shouldn't you be in an exam hall:)

Advertisement