Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Just got the catalogue in the post there ricka, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

hdaniel wrote: »
    only a week,deadly!! how come wont stock from now on?? problems with them??
    No, we're 1 year open now in Dublin and its been a sharp learning curve.To be quite honest while a lot of people talk about buying high end rifles on boards, the reality is, they dont really sell.I've had many high end rifles sit on display for 6 months to a year.So, with that in mind, we stock more of the mid priced rifles, and order in the more expensive stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭hdaniel

ricka wrote: »
    No, we're 1 year open now in Dublin and its been a sharp learning curve.To be quite honest while a lot of people talk about buying high end rifles on boards, the reality is, they dont really sell.I've had many high end rifles sit on display for 6 months to a year.So, with that in mind, we stock more of the mid priced rifles, and order in the more expensive stuff!

yea man see your point,so would i have to come down to the shop to order? was on 2 dublin shop recently and a deposit on goods ordered in was mentioned,since day saw that aeg,thought to myself "oh u will be mine!!" haha

yea man see your point,so would i have to come down to the shop to order? was on 2 dublin shop recently and a deposit on goods ordered in was mentioned,since day saw that aeg,thought to myself "oh u will be mine!!" haha
    No dont worry about deposits.You can order it here
    I'm just waiting on supplier to come back to me on availability and price.Get back to you shortly

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Got that catalogue this morning,many thanks. :)

• Advertisement

T4RGET wrote: »
    sorr kinda missed something here... what sites are these? and any of those catalogues left?
    Plenty of catalogues left Target.Just PM your address.
    Lol,I was just saying goodbye to our friends the site owners, as they now have their own forum:)

No dont worry about deposits.You can order it here
    I'm just waiting on supplier to come back to me on availability and price.Get back to you shortly

deadly,thanks,ill be waiting :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Many thanks for the catalog (or my wish list as it's soon to be known!), now, where do you reckon is the best place to leave it lying around so that it might grab the attention of my better half? :D

hi, just wondering when the king arms 24 inch free float aeg will be back in??? and confirmed price, thanks
    Hi, suppliers have them.€380.About a week to get them in:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

tudenham10 wrote: »
    now, where do you reckon is the best place to leave it lying around so that it might grab the attention of my better half? :D

Bathroom reading. ;)

• Advertisement

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Many thanks for the catalog (or my wish list as it's soon to be known!), now, where do you reckon is the best place to leave it lying around so that it might grab the attention of my better half? :D
    Lol,as I said in an earlier post, it makes an excellent beer mat.So Friday night have a couple of drinks(her preferably)and casually draw her attention to your beer mat.You'll have to come up with the rest yourself as it could pan out with many different endings...........Probably more likely it'll get thrown at ya:p
    Let me know how you get on.This forum is all about sharing info.
    Maybe we'll learn from your experience:)

Hi, suppliers have them.€380.About a week to get them in:)

great man! 100% take one,aplogies in advance for "is it there yet calls"

thanks ALOT!!! for your help

Bathroom reading. ;)
    More bathroom wipeing:D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Lol,as I said in an earlier post, it makes an excellent beer mat.So Friday night have a couple of drinks(her preferably)and casually draw her attention to your beer mat.You'll have to come up with the rest yourself as it could pan out with many different endings...........Probably more likely it'll get thrown at ya:p
    Let me know how you get on.This forum is all about sharing info.
    Maybe we'll learn from your experience:)

Lol, I think the general hospital has wifi, I'll let ye know how it goes! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Plenty of catalogues left Target.Just PM your address.
    Lol,I was just saying goodbye to our friends the site owners, as they now have their own forum:)

ah right:P sorry about that:P haven't been on in while and was afraid I was missing something, I thought you were saying bye to the website as you're updating it but that wasn't it:o
    PM away:)

T4RGET wrote: »
    ah right:P sorry about that:P haven't been on in while and was afraid I was missing something, I thought you were saying bye to the website as you're updating it but that wasn't it:o
    PM away:)
    Our website is actually very close to being ready and......................................,actually I cant bull**** anymore,our website is still a mess and really I cant face getting the feckin thing sorted.How's that for professionalism!!
    It'll happen someday,when,dont know,but someday!
    Wouldnt you love your politicians to be this honest:D
    The real problem is, I have no package with our site which allows me to update it inhouse.My own stupidity to be honest.Trying to save money.
    Its costing us hundreds of euros to make any changes at present and I'm being quoted silly money to get a CMS package.With that in mind I've talked to a number of different web designers and have a number of quotes on the table.
    We've been that busy with retail and trade sales over the last number of months, we just havn't had the time to get it done.Personally I dont think we'll get to it till after the summer.
    I'm going to copy this as I'll probably have to repeat this next summer:rolleyes:

Ricka, if I seen something in the catalogue that I wanted is the price beside the item the actual price ?

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Ricka, if I seen something in the catalogue that I wanted is the price beside the item the actual price ?

No Damo,ignore the prices, they're recommended by Cybergun but generally they're way over the top!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

No Damo,ignore the prices, they're recommended by Cybergun but generally they're way over the top!
    Oh thanks jaysus :P

Theres a chest rig there that caught my eye, ill give you the product number when I'm on my laptop and could u check price for me ?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Oh thanks jaysus :P
    Come to think of it Lefty there's probably thirty or so people out there at the moment thinking we're a rip off!
    Have to send them out in future with a note attached methinks.
    Thanks for the heads up lads!

PM Sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭oeb

Our website is actually very close to being ready and......................................,actually I cant bull**** anymore,our website is still a mess and really I cant face getting the feckin thing sorted.How's that for professionalism!!
    It'll happen someday,when,dont know,but someday!
    Wouldnt you love your politicians to be this honest:D
    The real problem is, I have no package with our site which allows me to update it inhouse.My own stupidity to be honest.Trying to save money.
    Its costing us hundreds of euros to make any changes at present and I'm being quoted silly money to get a CMS package.With that in mind I've talked to a number of different web designers and have a number of quotes on the table.
    We've been that busy with retail and trade sales over the last number of months, we just havn't had the time to get it done.Personally I dont think we'll get to it till after the summer.
    I'm going to copy this as I'll probably have to repeat this next summer:rolleyes:

Sent you a note on this rick.

oeb wrote: »
    Sent you a note on this rick.
    Thanks for that.Might get back and annoy you on that,if you dont mind:)

Another batch of catalogues going out before 4 today.Any takers??
    PM me your address

Guys I've ran out of catalogues.Have to collect more from Rathcoole tomorrow.
    Apologies to those who dont receive it.You'll get it on Monday!

Guys I dont like doing this but this is a copy of an email I've just received from my suppliers.

Good afternoon,

The worldwide financial crisis has undergone a fast and violent increase of the US Dollar by report to the Euro.

Today the evolution of both currencies compared to each one stay unforeseeable.

The adjustment at 12% will start on July 15th, 2010.

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]Best regards.

CYBERGUN s.a
    Isabelle GALLINA[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]We had a 5% adjustment from May but We have managed to maintain our prices.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Helvetica, Arial]We will however be raising our prices by up to 12% accross the range from the middle of July.

[/FONT]

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Theres a chest rig there that caught my eye, ill give you the product number when I'm on my laptop and could u check price for me ?
    Thanks.
    I'll just post this again as I think the one you want is here.Should all be in at the end of next week

CA228E12FF134CF2AE4F5B0E1B5539B9-800.jpg

Yep its the second one on the last line, altough i want an od one rather than tan but that one kind of looks od.
    If you could let me know the price when they come in, that would be great :)
    Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

it says OD under it so I'd say it is OD:p well that would make sense to me anyways:P
    just to comment on that post about the catalogues running out, am I effected or have you not kept track of the addresses? I know you're busy so you can be honest:):P

Advertisement