Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

moggser wrote: »
    how yiz have yas got any of the G&G tracer bb's in stock
    Yep, in Rathcoole

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Any idea on prices of that od tac vest ricka ? :)

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Any idea on prices of that od tac vest ricka ? :)
    Not yet Damo, expecting order in, on Friday or Monday(with invoice!) So I cant give a definate price till then

You guys have any fore grips in stock also any ris rail covers on the cheap :o ?
    Both in stock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

ricka wrote: »
    Not yet Damo, expecting order in, on Friday or Monday(with invoice!) So I cant give a definate price till then
    Great, thanks :)

• Advertisement

Also what kinds of broken aeg's are left ...
    Marcus is off today.I'll get him to post a list tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭mafiaboy

hi guys im looking for a rubber hop-up for a well L96 do you guys have them in stock @ the shop off the N7, if so what price are they...

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Harveey

by any chance would you have a spare m4 metal body in the shop, had a g&g m4 and the body cracked just before the foregrip so replaced it with a m16 body as a temp job but lookin to get a full metal body and rails and everywhere i've gone the prices are just insane, just wondering if you have any at reasonable price, any second hand ones or broken aegs that has a good metal body ? and also do you do new wires? wires from the motor to battery connector are jus about to go and want to replace them quickly before any serious damage happens the battery or motor.

cheers,

harvee:D

Arriving this Friday!

Kings Arms 20" Free Float Barrel938E9EB220524B058EFE7E403CD08648.jpg

mafiaboy wrote: »
    hi guys im looking for a rubber hop-up for a well L96 do you guys have them in stock @ the shop off the N7, if so what price are they...
    No sorry, none in stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Marcus is off today.I'll get him to post a list tomorrow

any update on this:):)

Harveey wrote: »
    by any chance would you have a spare m4 metal body in the shop, had a g&g m4 and the body cracked just before the foregrip so replaced it with a m16 body as a temp job but lookin to get a full metal body and rails and everywhere i've gone the prices are just insane, just wondering if you have any at reasonable price, any second hand ones or broken aegs that has a good metal body ? and also do you do new wires? wires from the motor to battery connector are jus about to go and want to replace them quickly before any serious damage happens the battery or motor.

cheers,

harvee:D
    No, only KA bodies but are big money.
    Front or rear wired? We have only front left

Just with regard to parts.Watch this space, cause we know thats an area we're going to expand bigtime .We're currently ordering large amounts of all rifle parts and within the next couple of weeks we should have a large inventory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 279 ✭✭Keegan

Hey Ricka,

Bought an M1911 A1 there on Saturday, lovely pistol. Just checking any sign of some CO2 mags coming in soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

Hey guys, was in this morning looking for the Magpul pistol grip.

Any chance you could let me know here when they arrive in Rathcoole.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Scody94 wrote: »
    hey guys

i know this is a bit of an odd request
    but do ye have any broken guns around
    the shop that ye are looking to get rid of
    im looking for something to work at in my spare time:p

regards
    sean

Sean,

There are plenty of broken pistols and rifles in Rathcoole at the minute......selling quite cheap.

These include 1911-a1's, 1911-PD's, a couple of AK's, bolt action sniper rifles etc. There are a few lower m4 receivers (plastic) and outer barrels in the box aswell.

sci-ops wrote: »
    Sean,

There are plenty of broken pistols and rifles in Rathcoole at the minute......selling quite cheap.

These include 1911-a1's, 1911-PD's, a couple of AK's, bolt action sniper rifles etc. There are a few lower m4 receivers (plastic) and outer barrels in the box aswell.

how much are the Aks and what type are there. i know you said m4 recievers but any actuall m4's and the 1911a1 how much and whats wrong thanks

thanks
    sean

SgtBob wrote: »
    Hey guys, was in this morning looking for the Magpul pistol grip.

Any chance you could let me know here when they arrive in Rathcoole.

Cheers.
    I have them here in Kildare.Will be there lunchtime tomorrow

Keegan wrote: »
    Hey Ricka,

Bought an M1911 A1 there on Saturday, lovely pistol. Just checking any sign of some CO2 mags coming in soon?
    Hi mate, they are ordered.Leaving France tomorrow.Middle of next week if they're in stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭SgtBob

I have them here in Kildare.Will be there lunchtime tomorrow

Great, I'm just down the road from rathcoole, I'll pop over around lunchtime for a tan one..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey Ricka, sent you a pm there!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

sci-ops wrote: »
    Sean,

Any cyma m14 in that bunch..????

how much are the Aks and what type are there. i know you said m4 recievers but any actuall m4's and the 1911a1 how much and whats wrong thanks

thanks
    sean

oh yeah and any m16's and a price on the above

cheers
    Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Beez

Hi, did you receive my broken PT99?

Any cyma m14 in that bunch..????
    No, sorry

Beez wrote: »
    Hi, did you receive my broken PT99?
    Got that.Get it sorted and back to you early next week!

thanks
    sean
    Hi Sean, we've just had a delivery of parts for the pistols so the guys are working on them at the minute!
    You should be able to pick up an almost new working 1911 for about €80:)
    Might be a couple with leaking mags going cheeper.
    Most AK's gone in the last two weeks since we started our yard sale!!
    Couple left of Ak47s and an ak47 (plastic body)
    No M4's or M16's only bits!

SgtBob wrote: »
    Great, I'm just down the road from rathcoole, I'll pop over around lunchtime for a tan one..
    Typical:( only black,Sorry!

Couple left of Ak47s

how much are these and what type are they

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

Hi how much would ya do a steryr ssg p2 on its own posted down to Limerick cost with low profile rings

Advertisement