Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Cruelsphere

ricka wrote: »
    Next day service mate if its in stock. €9.50 for a single package as long as its under 30kgs.

thank you for telling me the delivery time
    cheers
    cruel

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

SAULGOODE9 wrote: »
    Do you have any G&G M16 R4 Carbine's in stock and how much are they?

Afraid not, completely sold out.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Meet the Hobby Airsoft boys at the SALUTE! show in the National Show Centre, Swords, this weekend and get a sneak peak at our new stock from G&G.

We'll have a sample of our range of A.E.G.'s, Gas pistols & accessories on display.

See you there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭k99_64

Sarsoft wrote: »
    Meet the Hobby Airsoft boys at the SALUTE! show in the National Show Centre, Swords, this weekend and get a sneak peak at our new stock from G&G.

We'll have a sample of our range of A.E.G.'s, Gas pistols & accessories on display.

See you there!!

Salute is on in swords?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭Cruelsphere

ricka wrote: »
    Next day service mate if its in stock. €9.50 for a single package as long as its under 30kgs.

hi, i ordered some stuff from your website wednesday and it still hasnt arrived, do you know when it might arrive?
    cruel

• Advertisement

k99_64 wrote: »
    Salute is on in swords?

Salute is in the National Show Centre near Dublin Airport, click on the link for a map

http://www.nationalshowcentre.ie/index.php?q=node/2

Show runs from 10am - 6pm this Saturday 29th August and Sunday 30th August.

See you there!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Hey, do you guys have a range where I could try a few guns before buying?

ajeffares wrote: »
    Hey, do you guys have a range where I could try a few guns before buying?

We have a firing range in our Kildare outlet, trying before you buy is no problem at all!

No facility for firing in our shop in Rathcoole yet, however you can handle and dry fire anything that takes your fancy to get an idea of weight/ rof etc etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

We have a firing range in our Kildare outlet, trying before you buy is no problem at all!

No facility for firing in our shop in Rathcoole yet, however you can handle and dry fire anything that takes your fancy to get an idea of weight/ rof etc etc..

Thanks, I'll head up in ybs next few days

hi, i ordered some stuff from your website wednesday and it still hasnt arrived, do you know when it might arrive?
    cruel

Any web order queries should be mailed to info@hobbyairsoft.ie

Please be sure to include your order reference number.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

hi do you sell the G&G la 85?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Just like to say that it was great to see the stall at Salute and a nice range of co2 pistols,hope to make a visit up to Rathcoole at some stage in the next few weeks:).

thermo wrote: »
    hi do you sell the G&G la 85?

Not yet Thermo, it's on a never ending list of requests which I keep building for Richard.....all for myself of course:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

sci-ops wrote: »
    Not yet Thermo, it's on a never ending list of requests which I keep building for Richard.....all for myself of course:D

thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 841 ✭✭✭Bernie Mac

Hey lads any chance you have any G&G L85a2's in?

Bernie Mac wrote: »
    Hey lads any chance you have any G&G L85a2's in?

Not at the minute, will post if we get it in so keep an eye on the forum.

September...

The month when daylight starts to disappear, our roads turn into one giant carpark and it RAINS...and then rains some more!

:(Enough to make you want to hide under your duvet till Christmas:(

To bring some sunshine to your September, the lovely folks at Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole, have a great prize worth €110 to give away to one lucky winner.

The prize includes:
    1 Sig Sauer SP2022(plastic slide)
    1 Sticky Target
    5 CO2 Cartridges
    5,000 BB's
    All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is pick up an entry form from Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole and pop it in the box in store.

One lucky winner will be drawn on September 30th!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭Toasty113

Hey guys, just wondering what G&G AEGs you have in stock in rathcoole shop?

Toasty113 wrote: »
    Hey guys, just wondering what G&G AEGs you have in stock in rathcoole shop?

Toasty, we have the following G&G's in stock (Rathcoole Shop) :

GR16 Carbine
    GR16 Carbine Plastic (Blowback)
    GR15 Raider (Blowback)
    R5 GR16
    A3 GR16
    A3 GR16 Carbine
    R4 GR16 Popular
    S.O.C. 16
    Fourteen (Imitation Wood)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

I have a KJworks Colt 1911 but with the C02 magazine. I note a green gas mag is available on the website but can't help thinking the picture is of the C02 version with the false double stack arrangement it has to use. Isn't the green gas version more realistic with the proper flat bottom to the mag. I'd drop into Rathcoole if I could but am stuck out here in the west at the moment.

• Advertisement

I have a KJworks Colt 1911 but with the C02 magazine. I note a green gas mag is available on the website but can't help thinking the picture is of the C02 version with the false double stack arrangement it has to use. Isn't the green gas version more realistic with the proper flat bottom to the mag. I'd drop into Rathcoole if I could but am stuck out here in the west at the moment.

Diver, we have 2 Colt 1911 A1's pictured on the website. Which one are you referring to in particular, one is the Co2 version with the large bottom to the mag, the Green Gas version has a flat bottom.

Should be dropping over to the Rathcoole branch tomorrow,to make a M9 Co2 purchase,are they still in stock there?

mle1324 wrote: »
    Should be dropping over to the Rathcoole branch tomorrow,to make a M9 Co2 purchase,are they still in stock there?

Yup...we also have spare mags in stock.

Yup...we also have spare mags in stock.

Thanks sic-ops.i may buy a mag too.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭diverdriver

Diver, we have 2 Colt 1911 A1's pictured on the website. Which one are you referring to in particular, one is the Co2 version with the large bottom to the mag, the Green Gas version has a flat bottom.
    I have the C02 version with the large bottom.

But In the magazine section the mag pictured as the gas version actually looks like the C02 version. I'm wondering if the picture is wrong and it really is actually flat bottomed and can the green gas version be used on my current model.

I have the C02 version with the large bottom.

But In the magazine section the mag pictured as the gas version actually looks like the C02 version. I'm wondering if the picture is wrong and it really is actually flat bottomed and can the green gas version be used on my current model.

Ahhhh, I see what your looking at now. emmmmmm, yet another thing on our website which needs to be changed:(.

The Green Gas version does indeed have a flat bottom magazine. It is also thinner than the Co2 version and will not fit the Co2 1911-A1.

Just like to say that it was great to finally see the shop yesterday (which in my opinion is one of the best walk-in shops in Dublin) and purchase the M9 Co2 or as the box said The Beretta:D which i must say is what I would call the Business:cool:,or actually my New Baby:p, and to also get shown how to operate a Co2 Blow Back as I have never did so before.

Excellent service and I can now understand why I was recommend to yous.

Hope to visit again soon;)

Oh and i might try to get some pictures of it up later on tonight:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hi Guys

Whats your turn around at the moment for repairs on AEG's?
    I have a JG Sig 550 with a hop up problem and Very Low FPS!

Thanks in Advance!!!! :D

mcshape wrote: »
    Hi Guys

Whats your turn around at the moment for repairs on AEG's?
    I have a JG Sig 550 with a hop up problem and Very Low FPS!

Thanks in Advance!!!! :D

Hey McShape....really all depends on how sick she is. If we need to order in a part, may delay it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭mcshape

Hey McShape....really all depends on how sick she is. If we need to order in a part, may delay it.

Sweet, Ill drop her down to you so!

Advertisement