Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 jezu1

Sarsoft wrote: »
    Another bunch to add to the list, courtesy of Robbie our resident magician!

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=180508&cat=01&subcat=02

10 xColt 1911 A1 Co2 GBB Fully working pistols + mag @ €80 each

Most of these pistols are in effect brand new (came with leaky mags out of the box but otherwise perfect so an easy fix for the guys here)
    + 5 PT99 fully working + mag(short or extended) and also we have in stock second hand mag's for 1911 A1 and PT99 short and extended (10 Euro each) , more second hand gear will be update at monday

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Another bunch to add to the list, courtesy of Robbie our resident magician!

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=180508&cat=01&subcat=02

10 xColt 1911 A1 Co2 GBB Fully working pistols + mag @ €80 each

Most of these pistols are in effect brand new (came with leaky mags out of the box but otherwise perfect so an easy fix for the guys here)

Hi Sarah, might have a mate interested in one of these!
    Will be in for the name tape next week or Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭Shadow78

More refurbished pistols to add to the list..

5 x Colt 1911 A1 Co2 GBB Fully working pistols + mag @ €80 each
    6 x Sig Sauer SP2022 Co2 NBB Fully working pistols + mag @ €50 each

Any specs on the sigs and what sort of warranty?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Shadow78 wrote: »
    Any specs on the sigs and what sort of warranty?
    There on the website http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=280300 (co2 NBB)
    Generally speaking the only problems we have with them is a leeking mag.So if its tested and working in front of you then there is no warranty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

jezu1 wrote: »
    + 5 PT99 fully working + mag(short or extended) and also we have in stock second hand mag's for 1911 A1 and PT99 short and extended (10 Euro each) , more second hand gear will be update at monday

Damn it, just bought a PT99 on Friday and there were no extended mags apart from a broken one which was very generously offered to me free of charge - but if you've got several 2nd hand ones now, I'd be interesting in taking a few!

• Advertisement

Damn it, just bought a PT99 on Friday and there were no extended mags apart from a broken one which was very generously offered to me free of charge - but if you've got several 2nd hand ones now, I'd be interesting in taking a few!
    I'll be in the shop in half an hour.I'll see whats there and get back to you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Picked up one of those 1911's today and its amazing cheers

Hi mate, got a couple of working ones here. €10 each

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

ricka wrote: »
    Hi mate, got a couple of working ones here. €10 each

Peg me down for 3 extended? Please. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

hi lads,
    any multicam pants in stock? size 34 . price?

• Advertisement

Peg me down for 3 extended? Please. :)
    Done!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Stealthirl

any chance u guys take one4all gift cards ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Stealthirl wrote: »
    any chance u guys take one4all gift cards ?

No, sorry!

3102derek wrote: »
    hi lads,
    any multicam pants in stock? size 34 . price?
    Hi, yes in stock:)
    €40

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Hey M.

Those KJ Works Sniper Rifles, how much will mags be for them. Im getting a terrible itch to buy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Any of these in the parts bin in both shops ?

http://brigadearmory.com/catalog/images/Ambi%20sling%20adapter.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

Hey could you guys make me two badges ,one that says "MAVERICK" and another that says "Billy O'K",preferably black on green for both.
    They are €4 each right?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭3102derek

Hi Guys,

Do you have any Magpul Tan MAID grips in stock? How much to get one fitted?

Hey M.

Those KJ Works Sniper Rifles, how much will mags be for them. Im getting a terrible itch to buy.

ehhhhh.........will get on to Cybergun and find out for you......

mle1324 wrote: »
    Any of these in the parts bin in both shops ?

http://brigadearmory.com/catalog/images/Ambi%20sling%20adapter.jpg

Afraid not...sorry:(

• Advertisement

Hey could you guys make me two badges ,one that says "MAVERICK" and another that says "Billy O'K",preferably black on green for both.
    They are €4 each right?
    Thanks

Yep Billy....will get them done for you in the next day or two

3102derek wrote: »
    Hi Guys,

Do you have any Magpul Tan MAID grips in stock? How much to get one fitted?

No MIAD grips in stock at the minute. As for fitting (when we get them in)........I don't think I could in all good conscience charge for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭SNAKEDOC

Hey guys just wondering what the back log is for repairs. i have a sniper that isn't locking the spring when cocking it and it fires without pulling the trigger. needs a new something or other. can you help?

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    Hey guys just wondering what the back log is for repairs. i have a sniper that isn't locking the spring when cocking it and it fires without pulling the trigger. needs a new something or other. can you help?

If it's one of our own then shouldn't be a problem.One of the lads should be able to sort it pretty quick

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

SNAKEDOC wrote: »
    Sounds like it's the sear spring (or something to that effect - not the best with names)

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

Hey Richard

Did those cybergun ciras vests ever surface? If so any pictures of them in the flesh?

Thanks
    Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭chris20

howdi lads im just wondering if ya have or would be able o order a new hop for a kjm700 gas sniper

regards
    chris

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hey Richard

Did those cybergun ciras vests ever surface? If so any pictures of them in the flesh?

Thanks
    Mark

Yeah Richard....where's me bleedin vests?????:p

chris20 wrote: »
    howdi lads im just wondering if ya have or would be able o order a new hop for a kjm700 gas sniper

regards
    chris

Hi Chris....Are you looking for the hop up rubber or the hop-up unit itself?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭chris20

sci-ops wrote: »
    Hi Chris....Are you looking for the hop up rubber or the hop-up unit itself?

a whole hop unit would be perfect :)

Advertisement