Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

znyps wrote: »
    just wondering if you have G&G GR15 Raider in stock?

Tnx
    Oh I wish! But they are en route!Couple of weeks or less!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 znyps

tnx, please pm once they're in :)

znyps wrote: »
    tnx, please pm once they're in :)
    You're on a post it note in our office:)

I don't suppose you have any broken or refurb either Pt99/92s or 24/7s in stock?

Thanks. :)
    Hi David, got a PT99 firing on full auto only if thats any good to you.Got a couple which need new firing mech.Lets know what you're after

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭chris20

• Advertisement

chris20 wrote: »
    Hi Chris, while Cybergun do deal quite a bit with CYMA this is one model which aludes us!
    You could try Southeast or Eirsoft, they may be able to help you

Can you get in the G&G RK47? :)
    Hi Mate, haven't forgot this.Still waiting on a reply

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I was just looking really for a few spare parts to mess around with with my current Pt99, so I'm not too fussy! Parts like the barrel, slide, selecter, and so on, so a broken one or two would suit great. I'll wait to hear back about the 47 anyway and take it from there. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭DirtDiver

hey rika any ump mags for ares ump

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Riderlad

wonderin if the m4 cqbr's on the website are comINn back into stock? Do you have anythiing like the tm vsr g-spec, jg steyr aug a1 or classic army m15 R.I.S.?

• Advertisement

I was just looking really for a few spare parts to mess around with with my current Pt99, so I'm not too fussy! Parts like the barrel, slide, selecter, and so on, so a broken one or two would suit great. I'll wait to hear back about the 47 anyway and take it from there. :)
    I'll send you a loads of bits tomorrow.FOC

Riderlad wrote: »
    wonderin if the m4 cqbr's on the website are comINn back into stock? Do you have anythiing like the tm vsr g-spec, jg steyr aug a1 or classic army m15 R.I.S.?
    I'm almost afraid to say this, cause we've so many people looking for them, but we reckon we might be getting a couple of hundred of them in the next 2 weeks.I've ordered 250.Between guys from the trade, online, and the shops wanting them, I dont expect them to last long!
    Their DBOYS full metal M4's:)

DirtDiver wrote: »
    hey rika any ump mags for ares ump
    No sorry,we dont sell that model

Confirmation this morning of G&G shipment to Cybergun this Thursday so I expect to have L85's and Raiders both Tan and Black towards the middle of next week:)
    There's more stock than that above, but I'm waiting on a list of the full shipment

Can you get in the G&G RK47? :)
    Hi David, can get that for you.Could have it, middle to end of next week.€350(Real wood version)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

ricka wrote: »
    Hi David, can get that for you.Could have it, middle to end of next week.€350(Real wood version)

Can't afford it this week, but next week should be great. I'll drop you a PM then. :)

Markom5a wrote: »
    Hey Richard

Did those cybergun ciras vests ever surface? If so any pictures of them in the flesh?

Thanks
    Mark
    Finally arrived today:)
    Black and green Ciras Vests.Also Green OD Chest Rigs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭knifey_spoonie

Did ye get prices for mags for the KJ Works sniper rifle.???

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Finally arrived today:)
    Black and green Ciras Vests.Also Green OD Chest Rigs

How much for the ciras vests ?

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭touge_drift

was up in the shop today buying a few bits, was my first time up there nice set up and good selection of stuff! staff are helpful to.

cheers lads

• Advertisement

I've remortgaged my house:) and have a couple of these arriving with our G&G order next week!

AAD61BFF710B4A9D8A9C7643694E8E8B-1200.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭tudenham10

Oh noes!! How much we looking at roughly? (For the Masada, not the remortgage:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭scar 101

same here i would be very interested;) (also for the Masada)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    How much for the ciras vests ?

Damo...there €80

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Oh noes!! How much we looking at roughly? (For the Masada, not the remortgage:D)

Can't answer right now.....still choking:eek::eek:

Awaiting the email on price:rolleyes:
    Sorry, but they tell me what I'm geting, but never send the price!
    Watch this space

tudenham10 wrote: »
    Looks like about the €550 mark.

I've remortgaged my house:) and have a couple of these arriving with our G&G order next week!

AAD61BFF710B4A9D8A9C7643694E8E8B-1200.jpg

I've had quite a bit of interest in these.If anyone wants to reserve one, please PM me.Big Money but a whole lotta rifle:D

I'm almost afraid to say this, cause we've so many people looking for them, but we reckon we might be getting a couple of hundred of them in the next 2 weeks.I've ordered 250.Between guys from the trade, online, and the shops wanting them, I dont expect them to last long!
    Their DBOYS full metal M4's:)
    Not happy about this, but been emailed these are delayed till 30th August, but definately on the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,873 ✭✭✭spicymchaggis

any chance of of a price on the G&G AIMS & AKMS without blowback? just the standard versions.

Regards

Advertisement