Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

chris20 wrote: »
    hey lads and lady,any more of those refurbished co2 1911's in stock?

Afraid not Chris...just the broken ones

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

sci-ops wrote: »
    There are a few 1911's with broken loading muzzles left Billy

How much, is there a mag with them,gas or co2

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

hi guys was wondering if you have any mid caps for m16 vn style

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

Bollé Mesh goggles now in stock @Hobby Airsoft!
    Priced at €29 these super comfy goggles come with an elasticated strap and microfiber pouch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭mle1324

Sarsoft wrote: »

Priced at €29 these super comfy goggles come with an elasticated strap and microfiber pouch.

Pics please :D

Here or Facebook will do :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kenny noscope

I was told that hobbyairsoft was getting its website redone just wondering if this was true and if so when !!!:confused:

How much, is there a mag with them,gas or co2
    xzodia wrote: »
    hi guys was wondering if you have any mid caps for m16 vn style
    I was told that hobbyairsoft was getting its website redone just wondering if this was true and if so when !!!:confused:

Sorry Guys,

Have been up to my neck all day with the head man away.......

Billy, no working mags for them, but there are mags which need a valve to be replaced. €50 for the pistol + mag (co2).

xzodia, afraid not, haven't had much call to stock these.

Kenny, yep, webiste is currently being worked on as we speak... in fact, I have just been proof reading alot of the descriptions which are going up onto the website. Hope to have it live in the next couple of weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Marcus - any word on those Magpul masadas - was thinking of making a run up to you tomorrow...

Marcus - any word on those Magpul masadas - was thinking of making a run up to you tomorrow...

Not going to arrive until wed/thursday next week.......but I'll make sure I hold onto one for you:D

Thank you sir!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭kenny noscope

Kenny, yep, webiste is currently being worked on as we speak... in fact, I have just been proof reading alot of the descriptions which are going up onto the website. Hope to have it live in the next couple of weeks.
    alright thats great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭Dogwatch

Sarsoft wrote: »
    Can these be worn by those that wear spectacles( the visually afflicted):eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Hi Richy

got mate here who's looking for a PEQ box.. showed him on ehobbyasia and told him they're allowed to be brought in but insist I asked you :) good reputation your shop :)
    so anyways there's teh question got any PEQ boxes?
    Thanks mate

Dogwatch wrote: »
    Can these be worn by those that wear spectacles( the visually afflicted):eek::eek::eek::eek:

Won't take glasses directly I'm afraid. You can wear contact's or go down the road of getting RX inserts which can have your prescription lenses fitted into them.

T4RGET wrote: »
    Hi Richy

got mate here who's looking for a PEQ box.. showed him on ehobbyasia and told him they're allowed to be brought in but insist I asked you :) good reputation your shop :)
    so anyways there's teh question got any PEQ boxes?
    Thanks mate

I have one from King Arms in stock. It's only a battery PEQ box though, not one with a working laser.

mle1324 wrote: »
    Pics please :D

Here or Facebook will do :)

Don't have any pics at the minute - they're basically trackers with the lenses removed and mesh added.

I've stuck a pic of the clear lens trackers on our facebook page so have a looksie!

http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=13732&post=54263&uid=110440529474#!/pages/HobbyAirsoftie/110440529474

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

I have one from King Arms in stock. It's only a battery PEQ box though, not one with a working laser.

ah I'll let him know thanks mate

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Hi

Do you have any mags for the SIG Sauer SP2022 NonBlowback in stock or are you expecting any in ? If yes, how much ?

Thanks

Jams wrote: »
    Hi

Do you have any mags for the SIG Sauer SP2022 NonBlowback in stock or are you expecting any in ? If yes, how much ?

Thanks

Jams,

They are €23. Not in stock at the minute, but am hoping to have some early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Was there talk of a facebook prize?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Jams

Jams,

They are €23. Not in stock at the minute, but am hoping to have some early next week.

Cool - will make contac early next week - looking for 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Hey lads and lady,
    what's the whack on those MOLLE vests made by Cybergun?
    Cheers,
    Ger.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Hey lads and lady,
    what's the whack on those MOLLE vests made by Cybergun?
    Cheers,
    Ger.

Ger, they be €80 for the CIRAS and €40 for the Chest Rig

any sign of that g&g order Marcus - I was thinking of dropping up to you guys if the magpul has arrived!

any sign of that g&g order Marcus - I was thinking of dropping up to you guys if the magpul has arrived!

I know it arrived into Dublin at 3.00 this morning....so we should receive it sometime today...I hope.....sadly it will be delivered to Crookstown first, meaning I won't have it till tomorrow.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭xzodia

will there be any black vests in that order

• Registered Users Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭Damo 2k9

Ger, they be €80 for the CIRAS and €40 for the Chest Rig

Any chance of a pic of the chest rig ?
    Thanks

I know it arrived into Dublin at 3.00 this morning....so we should receive it sometime today...I hope.....sadly it will be delivered to Crookstown first, meaning I won't have it till tomorrow.:(

That's grand chief - I'll drop up tomorrow after work so.

J.D.R wrote: »
    Was there talk of a facebook prize?

Yes...yes there was!! Been crazy busy this week so we'll announce it tomorrow...fingers crossed :D

• Advertisement

xzodia wrote: »
    will there be any black vests in that order

Black vest's due to arrive on a seperate order tomorrow (I hope):)

Advertisement