Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

never got that phonecall about the vest..... :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

never got that phonecall about the vest..... :confused:
    Hi Billy, when I couldn't get you on the phone last week I told the lads to hold it till you called.Vest is on my desk waiting to go!
    If you call us with payment then I'll send it straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Sarsoft

T4RGET wrote: »
    Blog? this for new website or something? :)

Sarsoft wrote: »
    I'm putting together a Hobby Airsoft blog at the minute with reviews, "how to's", general airsoft info etc.etc.

Pretty similar to some of the content you'll find on boards but I'm aiming it at noobs who wouldn't have any idea of the amount of info available on here, with the aim of converting the masses to the wonderful world of airsoft!!

The idea is that we'll have a couple of blog posts a week and peeps can get onto boards for more info when they catch the airsoft bug.The posts will also be up on our facebook page.

So when discussing my ingeniously brilliant idea :p with sci-ops, we thought of getting you guys involved. After all, you really can't beat shared knowledge, and if there's one thing you lot have it's PLENTY of knowledge!

If any of you guys are interested in helping to write content for the blog (or if you've some previous posts that you'd like to see elsewhere on the interweb) drop me a pm and we'll get brainstorming on topics:D

Bumpitty Bump Bump!!

To T4RGET, RICKA and everyone else that wants to know what my latest harebrained idea is all about:P...

Have been collecting content slowly but surely (ok very slowly if I'm honest...but I've been mad busy..I swear Richard!!), and I'll definately have this up and running soon!

So if any of you guys want to contribute just drop me a PM :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Thanks Sarah :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Hey, just checking, any chance you would have a Brit DPM shirt in stock? Not the long heavy jacket, just a shirt.

In large preferablyrolleyes.gif

• Advertisement

J.D.R wrote: »
    Hey, just checking, any chance you would have a Brit DPM shirt in stock? Not the long heavy jacket, just a shirt.

In large preferablyrolleyes.gif
    Hi, just the jacket sorry!

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, just the jacket sorry!

No worries. Thanks anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭rockey1

hi Ricka i bought the Desert Eagle Co2 Blowback Semi & Full auto from you and just would like to know if it can take any accessories like laser lights and xenon flashlight i asked on a other form and T4RGET told me it might be able to take sights/red dots on the top cause there is 2 gaps is this right? and if so could you tell me with ones it can and the order code for your site so as i get the right one

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

Hi ricka!
    The mags for galil you have here, are they king arms? if yes, how much is the shipping for 2 of them to dublin7?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭thebillynator

sorry bout that phonecall i was on a bus full of rowdy gaa players :p

• Advertisement

rockey1 wrote: »
    hi Ricka i bought the Desert Eagle Co2 Blowback Semi & Full auto from you and just would like to know if it can take any accessories like laser lights and xenon flashlight i asked on a other form and T4RGET told me it might be able to take sights/red dots on the top cause there is 2 gaps is this right? and if so could you tell me with ones it can and the order code for your site so as i get the right one

yep they definately do take red dot sights.I'll check tomorrow what we have that'll fit

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Hi ricka!
    The mags for galil you have here, are they king arms? if yes, how much is the shipping for 2 of them to dublin7?
    Thanks
    Hi, on the web it'll be €9.75 for next day courier delivery.However if you give us a call at the shop i can post it out for €3. 012573102

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

ricka wrote: »
    Hi, on the web it'll be €9.75 for next day courier delivery.However if you give us a call at the shop i can post it out for €3. 012573102
    Thanks. What make are they?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

Hi lads,

Have you any metal M4 mags in stock - Mid / High Caps?
    And what price, just want to check before I drive out tomorrow.

Thanks

Nonamigo wrote: »
    Thanks. What make are they?

The one on the website is a Cybergun 430r metal Galil mag - €15.
    We've got a King Arms 400r metal Galil mag in stock - €25

McGilla wrote: »
    Hi lads,

Have you any metal M4 mags in stock - Mid / High Caps?
    And what price, just want to check before I drive out tomorrow.

Thanks

I've got G&G metal Hi-Caps (450r) -€28 each
    also King Arms metal mids (120r) - €15 each
    and King Arms plastic mids(120r) - €12 each

Let me know if you want me to hang on to a few for ya :)

Just a reminder!!
    Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole is now
    OPEN ON SUNDAYS from 12-4pm:D

To get to us on a Sunday use the entrance at the GREENOGUE roundabout (this is the 2nd rounabout from either the Newcastle or Rathcoole side)...
    • Enter business park
    • Drive straight down to the next roundabout and turn right
    • The Factory Cafe will be on your right hand side
    • Continue straight on until you come to a crossroads
    • Take a left at the crossroads
    • Continue straight on to the last gate on your right hand side(Block 613)

The security barrier will be closed so press the buzzer and security will lift the barrier for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭McGilla

I've got G&G metal Hi-Caps (450r) -€28 each
    also King Arms metal mids (120r) - €15 each
    and King Arms plastic mids(120r) - €12 each

Let me know if you want me to hang on to a few for ya :)

I'll be in early tomorrow to pick up 2 high caps,

thanks

Robbie

ICS 0.20g BB's back in stock @ Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole...
    Just in time for the weekend!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

hi i'm not sure if you get in guns that you don't already sell but some websites do so i thought i'd ask is there any chance you could get me in a scar if so how much

• Advertisement

Villafan6 wrote: »
    hi i'm not sure if you get in guns that you don't already sell but some websites do so i thought i'd ask is there any chance you could get me in a scar if so how much

I'm not 100% sure on that one, will get Ricka to check with our suppliers on Monday and let you know

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Villafan6

Thanks for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi guys (and girl). Can't make it down today (lift bailed) to pick up those things, however I'll be down tomorrow. Just wondering if you guys have the magpul single/double point slings in stock (I think they're called the MS2), and how much? Also how much for the sig 551/2 scope mounts/rail?

Inari wrote: »
    Hi guys (and girl). Can't make it down today (lift bailed) to pick up those things, however I'll be down tomorrow. Just wondering if you guys have the magpul single/double point slings in stock (I think they're called the MS2), and how much? Also how much for the sig 551/2 scope mounts/rail?

Hey Kev,

Have those put aside for ya along with the ICS Sig551 & CQBR...will pm prices :)

Many thanks for that. Now to figure out how to sneak them into the house :D

Don't Forget!`
    Hobby Airsoft Rathcoole is now
    OPEN ON SUNDAYS from 12-4pm:D

To get to us on a Sunday use the entrance at the GREENOGUE roundabout (this is the 2nd rounabout from either the Newcastle or Rathcoole side)...
    • Enter business park
    • Drive straight down to the next roundabout and turn right
    • The Factory Cafe will be on your right hand side
    • Continue straight on until you come to a crossroads
    • Take a left at the crossroads
    • Continue straight on to the last gate on your right hand side(Block 613)

The security barrier will be closed so press the buzzer and security will lift the barrier for you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭eadyzrx

Inari wrote: »
    Many thanks for that. Now to figure out how to sneak them into the house :D

Leave them in the boot of the car, works for me .;)

What day will you have 551 mags in ?

eadyzrx wrote: »
    Leave them in the boot of the car, works for me .;)

What day will you have 551 mags in ?

Haha, could you imagine if someone stole your car and opened your boot. They'd think your were some kind of hit man:D

Picked up everything today, great quality products & excellent service. Couldn't fault ye if I tried. Thanks for everything today...was very much appreciated.

PS: Somehow I managed to sneak them in...I just moved very fast up the stairs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Any preloved pistols lying about left...;)

Advertisement