Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

DaNiEl1994 wrote: »
    kwl thanks so i should ring them to know what battery and charger i should get also are 6m .2g bb's the best fro this gun

Yep probably best thing to do is give Robbie a call tomorrow for some advice.He'll explain your options on BB's. He's there from 12 till 5 on 01 2573102
    PS. we've many other types of AK in stock if you're not sure which one you're after(AKM/AKS/AK74U/AK Full Stock) Just ask:)

Can I also add we have the AK Aims CYMA version in stock as well as the G&G RK103 and full stock blow back G&G.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,111 ✭✭✭✭Witcher

Would you be able to get this lads? Any chance of a price if you can source it?:)

Blay wrote: »
    Would you be able to get this lads? Any chance of a price if you can source it?:)
    Hi Blay, very nice! but unfortunately we cant get hold of that.
    I'd say Eirsoft or Go Tac could get it.I'm pretty sure they take orders from Ehobby and Redwolf

Just to add to that Blay, we do get a lot of CYMA gear in,however we're at the mercy of what Cybergun order so we cant be specific on what we get.Cant complain really though, as most people are finding it hard to get any stock!!

Thanks to everyone who came down over the weekend!
    Finally Christmas shopping has started:)
    For those 'girlies' who complained about the cold in the shop we're having heaters put in this week, so you dont have to bring your icle gloves next time!
    Big tough Airsofters, eh:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

The store won't be the same without that meat-locker chill :P

In your spare parts bin, I don't suppose you guys have a magazine pin for an m9 green gas mag? Whilst fixing mine, one of the pins vanished into thin air...rather annoyingly

EDIT: Just to clarify, I mean the pins that hold the bottom in place

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Any Christmas specials lined up lads?:D

Inari wrote: »
    The store won't be the same without that meat-locker chill :P

In your spare parts bin, I don't suppose you guys have a magazine pin for an m9 green gas mag? Whilst fixing mine, one of the pins vanished into thin air...rather annoyingly

EDIT: Just to clarify, I mean the pins that hold the bottom in place
    Lol, yeah I'm gonna miss that cold..keeps staff movin:)
    Yep, Robbie says can you post it or drop it in and he'll sort it,foc

PS. Heaters have arrived and will be operational today!!!!

Leftyflip wrote: »
    Any Christmas specials lined up lads?:D
    Yeah but typically after christmas:D

ricka wrote: »
    Yeah but typically after christmas:D
    Cruel :(

• Advertisement

Cruel :(
    Bah Humbug!
    Might come up with a few offers to tempt you in to our new HEATED premises.Watch this space.....

Jesus things are bad in this industry..I'm gettin excited about heating:(

These little beauties should be with us next week.Couldn't keep them on the shelf the last time we had them
    The OD model is very very nice......

B2F6DF4FAD0C4C239FF29A4F9B8ADF35-0000335169-0002055493-00800L-5C1A60651CDD451AA3D5B9ABFF763865.jpg

PLease note the FPS reading is quoted using .12g BB's

Pricey pricey?

Pricey pricey?

Yeah, have to agree the previous lot were a little expensive.However the others were in a pistol case with spare mag and silencer.
    I reckon these are boxed with no extras so should be a lot cheeper:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

was actually looking at these on the Cybergun websites, but didn't want to bug you with useless questions on prices etc when i have no money:P but this seems like a good excuse.

I see it says Co2, are they actually? and any idea on the actual price? I know Lefty asked the same question but still.. :rolleyes:

T4RGET wrote: »
    was actually looking at these on the Cybergun websites, but didn't want to bug you with useless questions on prices etc when i have no money:P but this seems like a good excuse.

I see it says Co2, are they actually? and any idea on the actual price? I know Lefty asked the same question but still.. :rolleyes:

Ask away mate, that's why we're here.
    They're definately Co2 but giving you the price is a problem.
    Probably have that by the end of the week

Ask away mate, that's why we're here.
    They're definately Co2 but giving you the price is a problem.
    Probably have that by the end of the week

cheers Richy, been looking for a nice looking Co2 pistol for a while, and that OD M9:D any idea of who makes it? I know it's cybergun but any idea of what manufacturer is behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

cheers Richy, been looking for a nice looking Co2 pistol for a while, and that OD M9:D any idea of who makes it? I know it's cybergun but any idea of what manufacturer is behind it?

Tis KJW my good man. Great kick off it - one of my favourite pistols. Performance on CO2 is solid :)

Open Today as Normal
    10 till 6pm
    Roads are ok at the moment

Arriving Next Week
    (Our New Beretta M9 Replacement)

796BC610129D496F87F7AFBC5C11D76C-0000335169-0002057686-00800L-F1CF7F8B79944307940B61BFD1F08326.jpg

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    Tis KJW my good man. Great kick off it - one of my favourite pistols. Performance on CO2 is solid :)

KJW :) nice one was hoping for KJ Cheers mate

One Left on Display in Rathcoole.(BK)
    €399
    Please ignore fps indicated(<1joule)

E7EEC7B1B66D45199E3B09983B40E213-1200.jpg

Please ignore fps indicated(<1joule)

maybe you should put a massive note up on the first post saying that all FPS's in pictures aren't what they say.. saves you some work everytime you have to post up pictures of new AEG's :P

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

Any refurbished pistols guys? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

maybe you should put a massive note up on the first post saying that all FPS's in pictures aren't what they say.. saves you some work everytime you have to post up pictures of new AEG's :P

Good idea but the only prob is - just like with the Stickies', nobody ever bothers to read first posts.

Good idea but the only prob is - just like with the Stickies', nobody ever bothers to read first posts.

haha true, but their problem:P

To be honest I dont like puting anything on a public forum that indicates a rifle overpowered, however pretty much every piece of marketing info Cybergun sends us indicates FPS levels above one joule.
    My new year wishlist is fronted by the new IAA committee negotiating an increase in FPS levels to 1.2 joules:D:rolleyes:
    You've no idea how much difference it would make to all the Irish retailers! About 80% of all the rifles we want to import are between 1 and 1.2 joules:(

But hey on reflection, I think we're pretty lucky with what we've got, so I'll just keep printing me little corrections:)

To be honest I dont like puting anything on a public forum that indicates a rifle overpowered, however pretty much every piece of marketing info Cybergun sends us indicates FPS levels above one joule.
    My new year wishlist is fronted by the new IAA committee negotiating an increase in FPS levels to 1.2 joules:D:rolleyes:
    You've no idea how much difference it would make to all the Irish retailers! About 80% of all the rifles we want to import are between 1 and 1.2 joules:(

But hey on reflection, I think we're pretty lucky with what we've got, so I'll just keep printing me little corrections:)

oh thats alright then :) 1.2J is about 350 right

oh thats alright then :) 1.2J is about 350 right
    Not with ya..

• Advertisement

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    Any refurbished pistols guys? Thanks.
    Got a couple there i think.Get back to you in the morning

Advertisement