Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭LUKEG2411

ricka wrote: »
    Got a couple there i think.Get back to you in the morning
    K Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    K Thanks.
    Hi Luke, just got to work now.We've a couple there but they'll need fixing first.Can you wait a couple of days?

Hi Luke, just got to work now.We've a couple there but they'll need fixing first.Can you wait a couple of days?
    Ye that'll be ok.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Not with ya..

it says there that the IAA are trying to get the Joule limit up to 1.2, that'sa bout 350 FPS isn't it?

T4RGET wrote: »
    it says there that the IAA are trying to get the Joule limit up to 1.2, that'sa bout 350 FPS isn't it?
    Yeah, probably about 360ish!
    I was Havin a little moment there:), chances of any change are about NIL and I certainly dont think it's the right time to look for it.However in years to come you'd never know;)

• Advertisement

Yeah, probably about 360ish!
    I was Havin a little moment there:), chances of any change are about NIL and I certainly dont think it's the right time to look for it.However in years to come you'd never know;)

it's alright Richy we all have those moments, sometimes :p. yeah there are a lot of people posting on adverts looking for gear and also on retailer's threads but the sport seems to be very quiet :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

yeah there are a lot of people posting on adverts looking for gear and also on retailer's threads but the sport seems to be very quiet :(
    It's feckin' snowing outside! We can't get around in that! :mad:
    It's coming up to Christmas, lots of shopping to be done and all that rubbish and we've also got to irradicate the IMF... Airsoft will be grand soon.

Leftyflip wrote: »
    It's feckin' snowing outside! We can't get around in that! :mad:
    It's coming up to Christmas, lots of shopping to be done and all that rubbish and we've also got to irradicate the IMF... Airsoft will be grand soon.

yeah i want me SCAR back :P hopefully airsoft will be back on top and honoured like it was when i first started :P

it's alright Richy we all have those moments, sometimes :p. yeah there are a lot of people posting on adverts looking for gear and also on retailer's threads but the sport seems to be very quiet :(
    Yeah, its plinker time of the year.Lots a crisy presents:)

Yeah, its plinker time of the year.Lots a crisy presents:)

too true :( why do airsoft manufacturers tempt us, and you with your new airsoft pistols and rifles:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

yeah i want me SCA back :P hopefully airsoft will be back on top and honoured like it was when i first started :P
    I want it gone! Will get it to you soon.
    Richard, have ye any M4 air nozzles in stock and I know its a long shot, but any O-rings in the bits box? Looking for a few. Cheers!

Richard, have ye any M4 air nozzles in stock and I know its a long shot, but any O-rings in the bits box? Looking for a few. Cheers!

haha its telling you to use it isn't it :P I'll ask this to get up this weekend if the snow holds off a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

Sorry for any inconvenience caused folks, but we are shutting up early today.

Plenty of air nozzles but outta luck on the o rings, sorry!

Both Shops
    open
    Today
    as Normal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Darth Phoenix

Hey Richard,

Was wondering if you do a deal with name tags i need about four of them.

How much will it be to get them done, also are they velcro backed or just ordinary....?

Thanks

DP

Gonna order a couple of these in before Christmas if anyone's interested:
    Ignore FPS readings <1Joule

B9CD9B31D2B34D148D5687925EFE673B-0000335169-0002062809-00602L-4B45F7C2B0B64ED6B4CC558C78701B59.jpg

F7375A3FB7B64170B15BD69C28A10ECB-0000335169-0002062808-00601L-6E64C6E7DF004A95BAD48C9A18203480.jpg

Hey Richard,

Was wondering if you do a deal with name tags i need about four of them.

How much will it be to get them done, also are they velcro backed or just ordinary....?

Thanks

DP
    Hi mate, can do 4 for €15.Choice of Marpat/OD/BK/Desert.
    Just plain.Can be done in a day or two at most!

Guys, Rathcooole shop remains open today till 6pm
    10 till 6pm Saturday
    12 till 5PM Sunday
    (unless there's a nuclear War)

What are the pistols you are working on?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭ShadowFox

The ak47s you have on your web site is it in stock in rathcoole and does it take the ak scope rail?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

hi any black 120 round pmags in stock? not emags. also black ranger plates? cheers;)

alright Richy.

Get those OD M9's in yet and a price? :)

grapeape wrote: »
    The ak47s you have on your web site is it in stock in rathcoole and does it take the ak scope rail?
    Cheers
    Hi, yes to both

elDiablo79 wrote: »
    hi any black 120 round pmags in stock? not emags. also black ranger plates? cheers;)
    Hi, sorry only got emags in black
    Black ranger plates in stock

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    What are the pistols you are working on?:)
    Come back to you later Today

alright Richy.

Get those OD M9's in yet and a price? :)
    Left France on the 1st Dec so should be here Tuesday.I'll have the price this afternoon

Roads are a lot better this morning
    Both shops open

Left France on the 1st Dec so should be here Tuesday.I'll have the price this afternoon

thanks!!

Also got a friend who wants to know if you stock vietnam style mags, he's working on turning his m16 into an SR 25

Cheers Richy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 33 James Cotter

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?airsoft=Sig-Sauer-P229-railed-frame--gas-blow-back-and-full-metal-body&cmd=detail&id=280507&cat=01&subcat=01

Why is there a pic of a 226 when its says 229 on top??
    Which is it?? Sorry, I get a little confused sometimes!!:confused:

Advertisement