Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?airsoft=Sig-Sauer-P229-railed-frame--gas-blow-back-and-full-metal-body&cmd=detail&id=280507&cat=01&subcat=01

Why is there a pic of a 226 when its says 229 on top??
    Which is it?? Sorry, I get a little confused sometimes!!:confused:

Yeah, pictures are wrong.ignore them and order by description

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Do you have a front grip for the MP5 with rails?? Im using the G&G MP5 (PM5 A4P)
    Also can you possibly get in the ICS Stock for the MP5 as well (http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32786)

Thanks

Do you have a front grip for the MP5 with rails?? Im using the G&G MP5 (PM5 A4P)
    Also can you possibly get in the ICS Stock for the MP5 as well (http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32786)

Thanks
    Don't know mate, but I'll ask the lads tomorrow when they get in to work

ricka wrote: »
    Don't know mate, but I'll ask the lads tomorrow when they get in to work

Cheers Ricka

T4RGET wrote: »
    alright Richy.

Get those OD M9's in yet and a price? :)

Tuesday and about €150.
    We can't be sure but from the invoice we reckon they're in a pistol case with mag and silencer. Probably won't know for sure till they arrive

• Advertisement

LUKEG2411 wrote: »
    What are the pistols you are working on?:)
    Couple of colt 1911pd's and a few Sig sp2022's

http://www.guay2.com/web/part/ras/ras.php?lang=en
    The G-03-087.

This is the Front rail system i was looking at. Is it possible for you to order and it would be the correct RAS type??

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Markom5a

any magpul ms2 slings in dark earth in stock there? if so how much?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

Hey lads, I'm looking for a magpul ms2 sling preferably in black, do ye have any ?

I've ordered quite a few of these to arrive in January
    Going to be a good price too- Under €400

CA7B65930997492AB7D557ABF1CC9DE8-0000335169-0002064260-00800L-921560CE789E4D709EF4B6EA88435916.jpg

Will be<1 Joule

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

Hi Lads,

A lad that plays in Tigerland with a cybergun version of the Sig556 said he got it from yourselves, any chance you could let me know what price they are and if you have any in stock, I was really impressed with its performance out of the box but could not find it on your website

cheers in advance lads
    Danin

Thanks
    According to Robbie we dont have either but if you can wait till Tuesday i'll get Marcus to look into it

thehorse wrote: »
    Hey lads, I'm looking for a magpul ms2 sling preferably in black, do ye have any ?
    Hi,black and OD in stock

Markom5a wrote: »
    any magpul ms2 slings in dark earth in stock there? if so how much?

Thanks
    As above

Danin wrote: »
    Hi Lads,

A lad that plays in Tigerland with a cybergun version of the Sig556 said he got it from yourselves, any chance you could let me know what price they are and if you have any in stock, I was really impressed with its performance out of the box but could not find it on your website

cheers in advance lads
    Danin

Yeah, have to say the guys here reckon there absolutely **** hot!!
    Bad news however, we sold the last one on Friday:(
    I'll be ordering some this week.Its made by CYMA €260.

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Danin

cheers for the quick response mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

With the FN2000, does that mean Cybergun have gotten their rear in gear and will be moving Five-SeveN's & P90's soon? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Inari wrote: »
    With the FN2000, :D

what's this about the F2000?

Tuesday and about €150.
    We can't be sure but from the invoice we reckon they're in a pistol case with mag and silencer. Probably won't know for sure till they arrive

nice thanks man, also scrap that last post, seen the post about the F200:P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

All here.

I just hope that it's a sign of more to come in the near future :)

• Advertisement

Inari wrote: »
    With the FN2000, does that mean Cybergun have gotten their rear in gear and will be moving Five-SeveN's & P90's soon? :D
    LOl, yeah first bit of FN gear we've had since Cybergun got the license.
    About time really!
    Hopefully get word of some more models coming through shortly.
    I'll ask about the P90 Kevin.I've got a contact in the buying dept. that might know.Get back to you

LOl, yeah first bit of FN gear we've had since Cybergun got the license.
    About time really!
    Hopefully get word of some more models coming through shortly.
    I'll ask about the P90 Kevin.I've got a contact in the buying dept. that might know.Get back to you

I'd like to see an FAL :)

I'd like to see an FAL :)
    Yeah,thats the problem with the FAL - Everyone wants to see one, but noboby wants to buy one:D

Yeah,thats the problem with the FAL - Everyone wants to see one, but noboby wants to buy one:D

haah that's because they're always so damned expesive :(

any ETA on those F2000's and who makes them?

According to Robbie we dont have either but if you can wait till Tuesday i'll get Marcus to look into it

Thanks Ricka

haah that's because they're always so damned expesive :(

any ETA on those F2000's and who makes them?

Look Again(bottom of the page)
    Mid January arrival

88045FAA995B4E5C9AF994F27D617483-0000335169-0002064258-00800L-BF79E544D4B44C669EF6D067F6D19559.jpg

ah sorry Richy more time waisting :o.. so they will have the same price tag as G&G ones... my turn to have one of those days :P

thanks

COMPETITION TIME

When:
    Now till Friday
    Prize :
    One of the little beauties below

How to Enter:
    Just come up with a name for our new website!
    Simple as that!
    If we use the name you put foward, then you get the item below.That's it!

Just to give a bit of backround.Our existing site is, well, lets just say not quite up to scratch, so we've a new site 99% ready to go.
    The old one still does a lot of business, so we want to keep it.But we need to come up with a name for the new one.
    We've been thinking of maybe calling it hobbyairsoftplus.com or hobbyairsoftxtra.com but we really aren't sure.
    Help us! and get a G&G G2010(f2000)ABSOLUTELY FREE
    Just email(info@hobbyairsoft.ie) or PM me with any suggestions.PLease limit yourself to 3 possibles.You can give reasons why if you like, or you can tell us we're making a huge mistake,whatever, I dont really mind, but the person whose domain name we either use or the reply we get the most usefull info.from(first) will win the f2000.
    If noboby can give us what we need and we run with our own thoughts, then we'll put the entrants names in a hat and draw one!

88045FAA995B4E5C9AF994F27D617483-0000335169-0002064258-00800L-BF79E544D4B44C669EF6D067F6D19559.jpg

what about hobbyairsoft-reloaded.com

gonna use up two of my 3 goes :P

hobbyairsoftMKII.com ( or markII instead of MK)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Not my entry (though I am thinking), but can you not easily set up an automatic re-direct so that anyone who tries to go to Hobbyairsoft.ie will automatically get to the new site?

Or, as an entry, how about hobbyairsoftzone.ie, which adds to the notion of an online airsoft safe zone

Or,, second option, if you were going to split up the sites into a shop site, and an all around review/discussion/craic site, switch the new one to hobbyairsoft.ie, but then switch over the old layout to hobbyairsoftdirect.ie, where you have all the new stock on it, and also have the prices of postage included in the prices shown.

Advertisement