Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

www.HobbyAirsoft.ie (dublin)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

marcus/richard..will you be getting any tan ms2's in anytime soon?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭sci-ops

thehorse wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I would like to order one of the black ms2 slings. How can i do this online ?....i dont see it listed.

Thanks.

Horse, You can order something of similar value, there will be a comment field where you can specify that it is actually the black ms2 sling you are looking for.

Sling costs €36

Daz1214 wrote: »
    marcus/richard..will you be getting any tan ms2's in anytime soon?

Tan in stock at the minute Daz.:)

can you put one aside for me please?

can they be used as a single point sling?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

can you put one aside for me please?

can they be used as a single point sling?

The MS2 is designed primarily as a single point sling - it's a seriously comfortable and useful piece of kit. There are two clasps; one locks onto a D-ring to give the single point attachment. They include a manual which will show you how it was designed to be worn etc

• Advertisement

thanks chief ;)

if you can stick one away for me please marcus ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭Silent Death

Any word on the rail and stock??

Thanks

Do you have a front grip for the MP5 with rails?? Im using the G&G MP5 (PM5 A4P)
    Also can you possibly get in the ICS Stock for the MP5 as well (http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=32786)

Thanks

Silent, Richard just had one of those..."Oh Yeah, I meant to ask you moments":rolleyes::rolleyes:

I will look into getting the frontgrip tomorrow and get a price.

As for the stock....I don't know, but man I like that.

thanks chief ;)

if you can stick one away for me please marcus ;)

done

thank you sir

• Advertisement

sci-ops wrote: »
    Silent, Richard just had one of those..."Oh Yeah, I meant to ask you moments":rolleyes::rolleyes:

I will look into getting the frontgrip tomorrow and get a price.

As for the stock....I don't know, but man I like that.

Thanks, ICS make some sweet gear. There in some american retailers now. The link is to one of them. If push comes to shove ill get it off them.

Oh Richy... nice one ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭elDiablo79

heres review of ms2 sling Daz. dont mind the geek with chris costa. good review and how to use the sling http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcYsl1XrsNc :D

thanks carl ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭ricka

Thanks, ICS make some sweet gear. There in some american retailers now. The link is to one of them. If push comes to shove ill get it off them.

Oh Richy... nice one ;)
    There was a time when lies and protecting the boss was guaranteed......BUT NOW!........ they'll hang ya at every opportunity:mad:

ricka wrote: »
    There was a time when lies and protecting the boss was guaranteed......BUT NOW!........ they'll hang ya at every opportunity:mad:

The times they are a changin, also he might want your job..... just putting it out there :)
    Might be dropping up next weekend to pick up some essentials with T4GET, any USP Compact mags in and price??

The times they are a changin, also he might want your job..... just putting it out there :)
    Might be dropping up next weekend to pick up some essentials with T4GET, any USP Compact mags in and price??
    I hate answering NO, but No......see ye's next week and a few others hopefully, bloody weather's killing us!

I hate answering NO, but No......see ye's next week and a few others hopefully, bloody weather's killing us!

Can imagine, its hitting everyone, missed a week of collage because i couldn't get in :( Hate playing catch up. Ill see you next week then if your in the shop

This is the link i was looking for :D Magpul can suck on it
    http://www.icsbb.com/EDM/SFS/en/page1.html

Had a good few replys telling us to keep the old website, but update it.This however, is exactly the reason we're changing it, as we cant update it.
    I got the website done relatively cheap but without access to the back office.I know, stupid!
    So everytime we want to update, we have to email the web designer who in turn sends it on to a third party.Its an expensive mess!!
    Though we cant update the site, it has been consistently busy selling to noobs,plinkers and collectors.
    I dont want to lose this business,hence a second site for you guys where we can update and include the many products we have in the shop, which nobody outside of Dublin and Kildare ever sees!
    With this site we can be as technical and detailed as we like without worrying about losing our other market.
    If your wondering what I'm talking about the replys are in answer to this below:
    Feel free to enter or update your entry.Friday 8PM someone will win!!
    COMPETITION TIME

When:
    Now till Friday
    Prize :
    One of the little beauties below

How to Enter:
    Just come up with a name for our new website!
    Simple as that!
    If we use the name you put foward, then you get the item below.That's it!

Just to give a bit of backround.Our existing site is, well, lets just say not quite up to scratch, so we've a new site 99% ready to go.
    The old one still does a lot of business, so we want to keep it.But we need to come up with a name for the new one.
    We've been thinking of maybe calling it hobbyairsoftplus.com or hobbyairsoftxtra.com but we really aren't sure.
    Help us! and get a G&G G2010(f2000)ABSOLUTELY FREE
    Just email(info@hobbyairsoft.ie) or PM me with any suggestions.PLease limit yourself to 3 possibles.You can give reasons why if you like, or you can tell us we're making a huge mistake,whatever, I dont really mind, but the person whose domain name we either use or the reply we get the most usefull info.from(first) will win the f2000.
    If noboby can give us what we need and we run with our own thoughts, then we'll put the entrants names in a hat and draw one!

88045FAA995B4E5C9AF994F27D617483-0000335169-0002064258-00800L-BF79E544D4B44C669EF6D067F6D19559.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Lads any tan or black pmags in stock? Need 3 or 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

thehorse wrote: »
    Hi lads,

I would like to order one of the black ms2 slings. How can i do this online ?....i dont see it listed.

Thanks.

As above, how can I order an ms2 sling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

Can imagine, its hitting everyone, missed a week of collage because i couldn't get in :( Hate playing catch up. Ill see you next week then if your in the shop

and we couldn't get up to Hobby last week either :P

sci-ops wrote: »
    Horse, You can order something of similar value, there will be a comment field where you can specify that it is actually the black ms2 sling you are looking for.

Sling costs €36
    As above, we'll see it on the comment section and send you the sling:)

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭thehorse

I'm sorry about that, I didn't see your comment richard.
    Thanks!

Lads any tan or black pmags in stock? Need 3 or 4
    Dont think so, emags only.I'll check in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭chili_fecker

Dont think so, emags only.I'll check in the morning

No problem emags would be fine too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭moggser

Right have me f2000 ready for tomorrow I'll be there early

The site is gonna be called hobbyairsoft+1.com/ie

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭flashinbluelite

Ricka is this comp still open? i have pmed ideas, is that ok?
    i can email you direct if you prefer?
    cant have that moggy winning now can we???!!!! ;P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Stevot95

National Hobby airsoft

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Mperrozzi

pm'ed you some ideas :D:D

Advertisement