Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cllr. Maria Byrnes.....aka Susan Boyle

Options
  • 27-05-2009 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed the similarity between the new posters for Maria Byrne and Susan Boyle????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

havent seen her
    What about Colm Burke aka George Bush ?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

she is all over childers road and the tipp road roundabout....check it out....hadn't seen the burke/bush thing but now that you mention it:D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Both look like a scouser:

scouser.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Calm down, calm down la ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 858 ✭✭✭goingpostal

Ah they do though, don't they though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,096 ✭✭✭--amadeus--

Is this the third thread that has slagged her appearance?

Good to see that the big electoral issues are the ones getting addressed :rolleyes:

Well if this thread was really about political issues it would surely belong in the political forum.

In all fairness though whoever signed off on putting that picture of her on her election campaign posters should have been shot. Not exactly her best moment is it? Even the FG offical website has a few better photos of her than that one used on her posters.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 351 ✭✭ron_darrell

Speaking of lookalikes - does anyone else think the poster pic of Toireasa Ferris is the spit of the blonde one from Heroes? Not the cheerleader - the other one

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

I didnt want to start a thread on Maria Byrnes but now that it is here

I actually thought somebody had attacked her poster and sprayed the hair on her poster until I saw a 2nd 3rd and 4th poster and went OMFG she actually looks like that.

There is a poster of a candidate in Cork and I thought somebody was messing with his eyes in the poster but NO Its him, its really him!

pic.php?uid=AAAAAQAQTu7s4SV94gNN-Uc2_9MVdwAAAAp5DLGG5xCcWxazrXJewuyF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

and alan kelly is blatantly Rick Astley.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Whoever designed and printed the FG posters hasn't a clue - worst I've seen in a long time.

eamon234 wrote: »
    Whoever designed and printed the FG posters hasn't a clue - worst I've seen in a long time.

I'm sure they are not that much bothered tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

i take it all back...she got elected on the first count!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

For me she looks like Drell from Sabrina the Teenage Witch

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/pictures/C/9T/C9J7Y2_thumb.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭nouveau_4.0

Leo Walsh => Michael Lester with a fake tash?

• Registered Users Posts: 16 sashasky

I know ye are all laughing at the poster of Maria Byrnes and rightly so because before

election day she was in my area and she called to the house, i could not believe it

when i answered the door, I thought someone had her poster in front of them as a joke

she is in real life as she is in the poster .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭Karmafaerie

For me she looks like Drell from Sabrina the Teenage Witch

http://www.whosdatedwho.com/pictures/C/9T/C9J7Y2_thumb.jpg

It's a sad, sad, day when Penn Jillette is referred to as Drell Fom Sabrina The Teenage Witch.

Advertisement