Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Letter of consent needed to take niece on holiday?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 7:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the correct forum.

Myself and my boyfriend are taking his niece on holidays to Spain in 2 weeks time. Just wondering do we need to get a letter of consent from her parents? Is there anything else we need to do? Its her first holiday abroad so I just want to make sure everything goes ok!

thanks
    Eims

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭fiona stephanie

hi there!

my sister brought my daughter to america last year and i needed to give a letter of consent then! im not sure if you will need one going to spain! maybe check it out with the airport before you fly!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

You are better of getting one, and one which states you are the interm medical guardian of the child just in case anything should happen. It's the same as when any youth group takes kids away for the weekend, it's best to have it just in case.

Advertisement