Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clubs with VIP

Options
  • 27-05-2009 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,
    Im heading to belfast city on a stag this weekend and i was trying to find night clubs that have a vip list ,just wondering if anyone knows of any good places,theres a few in dublin where you just send them the list and they reserve an area for you, some places give you a bottle of champagne.im trying to stay away from stag organiser package deals type things

I hear great things about belfast so i dont want us to be left out in the streets.

Any help is much appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 igotone

Hello,
    Im heading to belfast city on a stag this weekend and i was trying to find night clubs that have a vip list ,just wondering if anyone knows of any good places,theres a few in dublin where you just send them the list and they reserve an area for you, some places give you a bottle of champagne.im trying to stay away from stag organiser package deals type things

I hear great things about belfast so i dont want us to be left out in the streets.

Any help is much appreciated.

Maybe you should try the VIP Forum

• Registered Users Posts: 46,094 ✭✭✭✭muffler

igotone wrote: »
    Maybe you should try the VIP Forum
    Very helpful indeed.

Please do not drag up old posts just to post something irrelevant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 igotone

muffler wrote: »
    Very helpful indeed.

Please do not drag up old posts just to post something irrelevant.

Yes, because that would be so unlike general boards behaviour

Advertisement