Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear plastic cups?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Anyone know where I can get clear plastic cups? Like the ones you'd get at a concert/festival.

Would like to buy some pint sized ones, and the smaller ones (like you get when you buy a short at a festival, reckon they're probably half pints?)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Have you tried Dunnes/Tesco?

If you know someone with a VAT number, Cash&Carry would definitely have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

ask someone down in the race village to get you some, defo wont use all of em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Try any cash and carry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

They have them in Tesco. I bought some last week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Ruanej90

Tescos have 'em don't know about Dunnes though haven't been in a while hope you find 'em anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

nothing beats emptying a can into a plastic cup and looking inconspicuous while not paying for €5 pints :D

• Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    nothing beats emptying a can into a plastic cup and looking inconspicuous while not paying for €5 pints :D

very............VERY well said :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭Fionn MacCool

JIZZLORD wrote: »
    Are you not allowed to bring your own drink down to the docks? Cause I walked in on Sunday with my cans of Bavaria and sat down at one of the tables drinking them no bother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

it all depends. on saturday me and my friends were drinking cans there no bother, but on tuesday one of the security dudes was moving people away from the benches if they had cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭wet-paint

I was drinking down there in plain sight all evening, and they had no problem with it. Regarding the pint glasses, I usually get my stock from the porch in The Living Room. Good for flippy cup, they are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement