Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of new radiator?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭

I am unable to bleed the radiator in my bathroom since it seems to have sealed itself up. It is an old radiator about 25 years old.

How much does a new radiator cost and if I get a plumber in how much would he charge for the job?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Depends on what size ,as it will be probabaly in imperial sizes aswell , you will need new rad valves aswell.

decent plumber shouldnt charge you any more than 100 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Depends on what size ,as it will be probabaly in imperial sizes aswell , you will need new rad valves aswell.

decent plumber shouldnt charge you any more than 100 euro.

It is about 4 foot across and a single radiator not a double.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Prob in the region of 60-70 euro , get your plumber to get it as he'll now exactly what he needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I would have guessed 100 - 150 for plumber cause older systems give plumbers a lot of grief.

true dat.

• Advertisement
Advertisement