Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celtic Irish Player of The Year Function.

Options
  • 27-05-2009 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

I don't know if any of ye are interested, but the annual Celtic FC Irish Player of The Year function is on in The Mount Errigal Hotel tomorrow night.

Some of the clubs board of directors are expected to attend.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

mrmac wrote: »
    I don't know if any of ye are interested, but the annual Celtic FC Irish Player of The Year function is on in The Mount Errigal Hotel tomorrow night.

Well that should be fun all the Celtic fans cheering on the runners up.:p

Nope not interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Celtic Irish player of the year function? Sure there are only 2 Irish players on the team at the moment and only one of them plays with any regularity!

What a strange event.confused.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Koloman wrote: »
    and only one of them plays with any regularity!
    That would be the Albran he has for breakfast ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

This used to be on in the Clanree every year, there would be around 300 people at it and normally a few players and one year they had 6 players from the 67 euro cup winners team.
    But those weren't really for Donegal people, 95% of the crowd were Scottish who came over especially for it. Seen its in the Mt.E this year it will hopefully be more of a local event.

Senna wrote: »
    This used to be on in the Clanree every year, there would be around 300 people at it and normally a few players and one year they had 6 players from the 67 euro cup winners team.
    But those weren't really for Donegal people, 95% of the crowd were Scottish who came over especially for it. Seen its in the Mt.E this year it will hopefully be more of a local event.

Well this is one local who won't be any where near it would rather have my eyes glued together :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭EAFC_rdfl

Well that should be fun all the Celtic fans cheering on the runners up.:p

Nope not interested :)
    why comment then??
    Koloman wrote: »
    Celtic Irish player of the year function? Sure there are only 2 Irish players on the team at the moment and only one of them plays with any regularity!

What a strange event.confused.gif
    theres 3 (5 if we count mcginn and mccourt in the reserves), and 2 of them are 1st team regulars - mcgeady & o'dea. willo flood has joined since christmas.
    Well this is one local who won't be any where near it would rather have my eyes glued together :D
    again, why bother reading and commenting on the thread if you are so dis-interested??? I dont go onto threads that I have no interest in and start WUMming.

In the bold the OP states that they did not know if anyone was interested I replied.

I really don't see what your problem is

What you do on the forum is your business not mine

Or are you just upset that not everyone is in love with Celtic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,400 ✭✭✭✭fullstop

In the bold the OP states that they did not know if anyone was interested I replied.

I really don't see what your problem is

What you do on the forum is your business not mine

Or are you just upset that not everyone is in love with Celtic ?

Get a life. You are just trolling. Maybe you can organise the Rangers player of the year night and go to that instead

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

ENOUGH

Leave the bitching at home.

muffler wrote: »
    ENOUGH

Leave the bitching at home.

Sorry mate didn't mean to get anyone so worked up

• Advertisement
Advertisement