Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should the US Nuke North Korea?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 8:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭

I'm sick of living in fear of those bastards, we got enough on our plate with the whole recession business without these little fcukers threatening us constantly. I say the US should Nuke them, preferably their whole country and send them back to the fcuking stone age, or at least Nuke their nuclear facilities. Don't fcuk around with a ground invasion or sanctions or any of that bollocks, they have to be nuked. That'll teach them that they're useless, worthless cnuts who should just kill themselves if they manage to survive the nuclear fallout. The US could crush them like ants if they like, and I think they have a responsibility to do so.

Should the US nuke North Korea 109 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 109 votes
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

I don't think China would like seeing nukes flying overhead and landing on their neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'm more scared of the US than North fcuking Korea tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

Sure they should... what could possibly go wrong???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

I say yes, if only cause it'd be lulzy to see them flash the WMD card and actually be telling the truth.

All seriousness aside, why on earth are you afraid of Korea?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Yeahhh nuke the bastards, it's not like they have any weapons to retaliate with

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

They have people like us there too, so no.
    If it was just the idiots blowing sh!t up then yes.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The real question is, should the US leave all matters of foreign policy up to the users of after hours. I say yes, think how entertaining it would be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭marcsignal

Israel has at least 150 nukes, which they developed in secret, has never signed a non proliferation treaty afaik, is aggressive to its neighbours, treats arab citizens like shit, and completely disregards UN resolutions.

Should we nuke them too??

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

Send in Team America, they will sort out those slitty eyed gooks.
    Otherwise close the borders to that foul midden of a country and release the black death, that would sort them out without denying the land to people who would behave in a proper fashion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I'm sick of living in fear of those bastards
    You personally are living in fear of them?
    we got enough on our plate with the whole recession business without these little fcukers threatening us constantly.
    Threatening "us", the Irish, constantly?
    I say the US should Nuke them, preferably their whole country and send them back to the fcuking stone age, or at least Nuke their nuclear facilities. Don't fcuk around with a ground invasion or sanctions or any of that bollocks, they have to be nuked. That'll teach them that they're useless, worthless cnuts who should just kill themselves if they manage to survive the nuclear fallout. The US could crush them like ants if they like, and I think they have a responsibility to do so.
    Yes, kill every last one of them - even the innocent civilians, kids, etc.

Funniest and stupidest opening post EVER! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭slippy wicket

marcsignal wrote: »
    Israel has at least 150 nukes, which they developed in secret, has never signed a non proliferation treaty afaik, is agressive to its neighbours, treats arab citizens like shit, and completely disregards UN resolutions.

Yes, but only if we can nuke the Palistinians and Iran.
    A go on please, please.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

The real question is, should the US leave all matters of foreign policy up to the users of after hours. I say yes, think how entertaining it would be.
    Cork and Dublin would marshal opposing branches of the military and wipe each other out.
    That's a result in my book.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

I'm sick of living in fear of those bastards, we got enough on our plate with the whole recession business without these little fcukers threatening us constantly. I say the US should Nuke them, preferably their whole country and send them back to the fcuking stone age, or at least Nuke their nuclear facilities. Don't fcuk around with a ground invasion or sanctions or any of that bollocks, they have to be nuked. That'll teach them that they're useless, worthless cnuts who should just kill themselves if they manage to survive the nuclear fallout. The US could crush them like ants if they like, and I think they have a responsibility to do so.

This recession is causing all sorts of problems so a few nuclear strikes are needed?

Indeed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

I'm sick of living in fear of those bastards

They're not going to hurt you.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

Belgium hasn't done anything interesting,, let's stir some **** up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

China & Russia will deal with them soon enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Yes. The US should definetly nuke everyone that corporate controlled media inform us are our enemies. I'm looking at you China, Iran, North Korea, the country formerly know as Iraq! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

Israel has at least 150 nukes, which they developed in secret, has never signed a non proliferation treaty afaik, is aggressive to its neighbours, treats arab citizens like shit, and completely disregards UN resolutions.

No. They're White.

(ish)

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭bonerjams03

The real question is, should the US leave all matters of foreign policy up to the users of after hours.

Whats the last good thing those fúcking baxtards from Luxembourg did?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

Wait - when you refer to "on our plate" - where exactly are you posting from?

North Korea poses no threat whatsoever to Ireland, and never will.

My concerns are with the civilians within North Korea and South Korea who will be the real victims should anything occur. There's a good few documentaries in inside NK - you'd think twice about nuking them if you saw the terrible lives that the children and civilians live in.. Not enough food, children dieing of malnourishment - daily public executions.. And on top of this - you want them to add a nuke to their daily intake?

Are you batshít crazy?

North Korea is a huge problem, to itself and it's neighbours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭b12mearse

No we shouldn't because they are a democratic country and have more in common with ireland than with north korea.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

I say America just threatens the living hit out of them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axe_Murder_Incident#Operation_Paul_Bunyan

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

Israel has at least 150 nukes, which they developed in secret, has never signed a non proliferation treaty afaik,

Are you a disgruntled ex-member of an alleged Israeli nuclear programme? Don't know how else you could be so sure.
    marcsignal wrote:
    is aggressive to its neighbours,

Really?
    Or by "aggressive" do you really mean reacts with force when attacked by hostile countries and outside groups?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Soulja boy

I think its hilarious that eight people actually voted yes to this.

(at this time).

The only reason America should nuke NK is to keep with tradition, being the only country stupid and vicious enough to have ever used a nuke on living targets, historically speaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

It was kinda funny this morning in that on the 10am news on radio one they mentioned Russia was concerned about a nuclear war breaking out on the Korean peninsula.
    The 11am news came on and there was nothing about the story, it left me thinking they were inundated with calls from concerned citizens wondering what to do if there is a nuclear war so the story was dropped.....

North Korea are well equipped to go to war and crazy enough people in charge to go to war.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

I intercepeted a message from Kim Jong il was sending to one of his Generals through the aertel teletext last night and the first target is the Ireland / ture story...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

Mask wrote: »
    I intercepeted a message from Kim Jong il was sending to one of his Generals through the aertel teletext last night and the first target is the Ireland / ture story...

They must also have censured RTE radio1 news this morning too, explains a lot....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Methinks the OP doesn't really know what (s)he's talking about... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Send in Team America, they will sort out those slitty eyed gooks.
    Otherwise close the borders to that foul midden of a country and release the black death, that would sort them out without denying the land to people who would behave in a proper fashion.
    Banned.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Perhaps Willie O'Dea should be sent on an arm-twisting fact-finding mission

Advertisement