Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Should the US Nuke North Korea?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Thought it was a joke - that's why I thanked it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 83,251 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

We're busy. Ask Russia. Tsar Bomba II ought to do the trick

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

NK has spent the last 60 years building huge underground facilities. They must now have decided that it's time to use them.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

They should Nuke Manchester like Barcelona are doing tonight :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

ejmaztec wrote: »
    NK has spent the last 60 years building huge underground facilities. They must now have decided that it's time to use them.:eek:

And evil robots.. don't forget the evil robots.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 283 ✭✭b12mearse

north korea really needs its ass kicked. i hate north korea. they are a threat to democracy and freedom in this world. we will have one less country to worry about once kim jong whatever his name is, is lined up against the wall and shot and his hole regime aswel. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I'm sick of living in fear of those bastards, we got enough on our plate with the whole recession business without these little fcukers threatening us constantly.
    Who are you talking about exactly? NK or US? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭O'Coonassa

b12mearse wrote: »
    democracy and freedom in this world

Santy isn't real and his reindeer can't really fly kid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

O'Coonassa wrote: »
    Santy isn't real and his reindeer can't really fly kid.

LIES!

Magnus wrote: »
    Who are you talking about exactly? NK or US? :D

lets be fair here. north koreas has absolutly no respect for human rights or free speech. the country is run by a commie dictator. now tell me where you would prefer live north korea or usa?
    what would you rather promote democracy or commie dictatorships?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 888 ✭✭✭shamblertine

Dudess wrote: »

Yes, kill every last one of them - even the innocent civilians, kids, etc.

Now ye're talking. As Borat put it so eloquently, may the US kill every single terrorist, may Barack Obama drink the blood of every single man, women and child in N.Korea, may he destroy the country so that for the next thousand years not even a single lizard will survive in their desert.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Now ye're talking. As Borat put it so eloquently, may the US kill every single terrorist, may Barack Obama drink the blood of every single man, women and child in N.Korea, may he destroy the country so that for the next thousand years not even a single lizard will survive in their desert.

Don't you dare paraphrase the words of Borat Sagdiyev! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Nevore wrote: »
    I say yes, if only cause it'd be lulzy to see them flash the WMD card and actually be telling the truth.

All seriousness aside, why on earth are you afraid of Korea?
    I'd like to know the answer to that too.

IRcolm wrote: »
    Whats the last good thing those fúcking baxtards from Luxembourg did?!
    Large dole payments.
    horseflesh wrote: »
    Are you a disgruntled ex-member of an alleged Israeli nuclear programme? Don't know how else you could be so sure.

Really?
    Or by "aggressive" do you really mean reacts with force when attacked by hostile countries and outside groups?
    I'm going to go with dislikes a country that just walked onto some land, said that the land belonged to them because their ancestors lived there 2,000 years ago and then killed anyone who fought back. Played the Hitler card and continue to do so when anyone questions their dubious actions.
    Is that the right answer?
    Mask wrote: »
    I intercepeted a message from Kim Jong il was sending to one of his Generals through the aertel teletext last night and the first target is the Ireland / ture story...
    The Iraq is next.

b12mearse wrote: »
    north korea really needs its ass kicked. i hate north korea. they are a threat to democracy and freedom in this world. we will have one less country to worry about once kim jong whatever his name is, is lined up against the wall and shot and his hole regime aswel. :mad:
    George? Is that you?

How are they a threat to democracy?
    The biggest threat to my democracy here is that I haven't recieved my voting card yet.
    I'm not really worried about North Korea. A communist country on the other side of the world. They are not even close to threatening the democracy of South Korea, let alone Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

Terry wrote: »
    I'm going to go with dislikes a country that just walked onto some land, said that the land belonged to them because their ancestors lived there 2,000 years ago and then killed anyone who fought back. Played the Hitler card and continue to do so when anyone questions their dubious actions.
    Is that the right answer?

What are you talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭magick

im not worried, all North Korea is doing is trolling in IRL however, their might come a time when they troll too hard and they get a permaban from the world.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

marcsignal wrote: »
    Israel has at least 150 nukes, which they developed in secret, has never signed a non proliferation treaty afaik, is aggressive to its neighbours, treats arab citizens like shit, and completely disregards UN resolutions.

Should we nuke them too??

On balance, Israel is surrounded by Arab nations that would like to see all of them dead and Israel wiped off the face of the earth. Thankfully they haven't nuked any of their neighbours but many other countries would have fired their nukes for a lot less.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

That is the most ridiculous argument i've ever read!!!

N.Korea is not a threat.
    Its just a 16yr old attention seeking spoilt girl.
    Leave it alone and that'll shut it up.
    All the attention we're giving it is only provoking its tantrums!

Israel. And Palestinians are treated like filth under Israeli occupation - fact. Yes we know Israelis live in fear of Hamas attacks but that does not negate the fact that the Palestinians are the downtrodden ones. I really can't understand how anyone could dispute that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭towel401

marcsignal wrote: »
    Israel has at least 150 nukes, which they developed in secret, has never signed a non proliferation treaty afaik, is aggressive to its neighbours, treats arab citizens like shit, and completely disregards UN resolutions.

Should we nuke them too??

nah israel is fairly cool. dude

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭andrew

Definately didn't expect to see this thread turning into an Israel Palestine one...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

andrew wrote: »
    Definately didn't expect to see this thread turning into an Israel Palestine one...

Guess it was inevitable...
    Nowdays everything eventually ends up at Israel.
    All roads lead to the promised land...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

Just ignore him. He's usually just talking drunken nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,075 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

andrew wrote: »

I think it needs some Korea guidance.

Terry wrote: »
    George? Is that you?

How are they a threat to democracy?
    The biggest threat to my democracy here is that I haven't recieved my voting card yet.
    I'm not really worried about North Korea. A communist country on the other side of the world. They are not even close to threatening the democracy of South Korea, let alone Ireland.
    It is a horrifically brutal regime though.

The real question is, should the US leave all matters of foreign policy up to the users of after hours. I say yes, think how entertaining it would be.

nah didnt you see the poll results? would the poll results be binding?
    I think fireworks and turning Korea into glass would be more entertaining than pfft! "world peace"

north koreas government will not stand the test of time. dictatorships like that never last. and when that government is toppled the truth will come out about what has been happening in that country just like what happened in the ussr and nazi germany.
    but why should we care its not happening in ireland right?

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭horseflesh

Dudess wrote: »
    Israel. And Palestinians are treated like filth under Israeli occupation - fact. Yes we know Israelis live in fear of Hamas attacks but that does not negate the fact that the Palestinians are the downtrodden ones. I really can't understand how anyone could dispute that.

Are you his spokesperson?
    I was asking him to shed some light on his nonsensical post.
    Mr.Lizard wrote:
    Just ignore him. He's usually just talking drunken nonsense.

That might explain it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

nah didnt you see the poll results? would the poll results be binding?
    I think fireworks and turning Korea into glass would be more entertaining than pfft! "world peace"

Ah but I can edit the polls. If all the votes go to the pussy-assed lets all be friends and les out route, I can just add a few thousand votes to the kill 'em all option.

What's nonsensical about it? Pretty spot-on to me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

Better build a big wall at the border so that South Korea doesn't get damaged...

Advertisement