Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Skype phone Amoi Wp-Si

• 27-05-2009 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

I have a Three Skype phone (Amoi Wp-Si) which I use as a second phone.Lately "remove usb cable" has started to appear on the screen even though no cable is attached.Removing the battery gets rid of it but it usually appears again after a couple of hours.Anybody have any ideas how to fix this problem,thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Sounds like a fault most likely in the software. Just get it re flashed and should do the trick

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Davy wrote: »
    Sounds like a fault most likely in the software. Just get it re flashed and should do the trick

Thanks Davy,is there any way I can do this myself.Can find very little information about this phone on google.

Advertisement