Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Bricky & Grab Hire

Options
  • 27-05-2009 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Garden wall to be re-instated approx 24mtrs long by 2mtrs high, around 600 solid blocks which will include 3-4 piers. Wall to be laid is completely straight and foundation will be ready to go. What I am looking for is a price for just laying as all materials & labour etc will be supplied.
    Also looking for a price to lift and remove 600 old blocks along with old concrete foundation and a small amount of soil/shrubs. IF anyone has contact details of a bricky/grab hire they have used or if bricky's or grab hires operatores could pm me for more details

Thanks

Job is on the N/side of Dublin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Handy100

good evening . i am just replying to your posting regarding the concrete wall . perhaps you could give me a quick call on 0862180607 and we could discuss it further . regards . patsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lpm

Thanks Handy
    Have got sorted on the bricky side, but still looking for a Grab Hire price

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭JohnButler

Try Pilkington grab hire. They are in Enfield Co.Meath but i know they travel out a fair distance. Dont know anything about prices but no harm giving them a shout.

www.grabhire.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lpm

Cheers JB, will do

Advertisement