Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

downgrading bundles

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm paying €148 every two months for 7mb broadband with eircom, and I'm looking to downgrade, i only get up to speeds of 2.5mb on a good night anyway. What i'm wondering is, if anyone knows if they charge you to downgrade mid-contract? I can't find anything on the website.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

ring 1901 , ask nicely

if that does not work

ring 1901 , ask nicely

if that does not work

ring 1901 , ask nicely

if that does not work

ring 1901 , ask nicely

If still no then tell us here and we will advise further .

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭oppiuy

ElliotJ wrote: »
    I'm paying €148 every two months for 7mb broadband with eircom, and I'm looking to downgrade, i only get up to speeds of 2.5mb on a good night anyway. What i'm wondering is, if anyone knows if they charge you to downgrade mid-contract? I can't find anything on the website.

No downgrade away, Early cease charge only applies to cancellations.Also if you upgrade the broadband you get the first month free

Advertisement