Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terry on AH

Options
  • 27-05-2009 10:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

Would like to report 'Terry' for banning me from After Hours for 2 days for "personal abuse" when in fact none was ever given.

Clearly the guy takes things too 'personal' when he's banning people for comments that (whilst he may disagree with) he cannot technically define as personal.

Don't care what the outcome of this report is. Would just like it registered somewhere so that people can see that he is abusing his athority as a mod on AH.

Regards.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

This thread belongs in helpdesk.

click the link in my sig that says how to make a complaint.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You said someone was just talking drinken nonsense. That's abuse. It's pretty clear cut.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭Mr.Lizard

The guy frequently admits to drinking whilst posting on boards. I don't see it as a statement other than fact. His nomination on the "Little things that make you happy" was 'beer'. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

You said someone was just talking drinken nonsense. That's abuse. It's pretty clear cut.
    what?

jesus boards has gone pretty down hill if that abuse imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mr.Lizard wrote: »
    The guy frequently admits to drinking whilst posting on boards. I don't see it as a statement other than fact. His nomination on the "Little things that make you happy" was 'beer'. :rolleyes:
    You freely admit to overdosing on coffee while posting on boards.

As you have put this in helpdesk I'll close this.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement