Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats with all the Bollards going up in Town?

Options
  • 27-05-2009 11:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭

They have just spent the last month or so digging up outside the Bull & Castle near ChristChurch to put in new bollards behind the original wooden onces.

And I've need there doing the same on Wicklow street by the side entrance of Dunnes taking up 3-4 parking spaces.....

What the hell is going on? Is this part of making Dublin City car free and whatever else they were planning to do during the linking of the new Luas lines?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭arse..biscuits

Bicycles dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

threads here and here about it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,772 ✭✭✭Lazarus2.0

Never mind the bollards , here's the cyclists :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

nessyguin wrote: »

LOL, it took a minute for the penny to drop!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

nessyguin wrote: »

That genuinely made me laugh out loud.

I for one welcome our new bollard overlords.

I'm looking forward to seeing more hot indie chicks whizzing about on bikes. Will they be giving out ones with baskets on them? For some reason I think chicks look better when there's a basket on the front of their bike. Seriously.

• Advertisement
Advertisement