Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

grey goose or belvedere

Options
  • 28-05-2009 1:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

does anyone know where i can get either cheap im sick of paying 50 euro a bottle thanks........:D oh and also which do you prefer??
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,939 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

I never really got the idea of a drink where the higher the quality, the less the taste!

Just don't get it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Tesco in Drogheda have a few bottles of grey goose reduced to 37 euro. I perfer the grey goose myself but usually I just drink absolut.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Grey Goose finishes near the bottom of taste tests for a reason.

It's deliberately expenisve to make people assume it tastes good. It doesn't. Save your money, buy something cheaper that doesn't taste of ass.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,087 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Save your money, buy something cheaper that doesn't taste of ass.

Says it all really. Smirnoff blue aint bad either, tis a bit pricey though. Stay away from Grey Goose and Belvedere, 'tis just for the American market.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 barmar

Have you tried 42below Vodka?? Tasted it last year & its the best. Dont know who sells it but its very smooth. Comes in a variety of cool flavours too.
    Interesting website www.42below.com
    Worth checking out.

• Advertisement
Advertisement