Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭_Conrad_

4x4 wheels, 6 stud, the kind that came in on jap imports from the 80s and 90s.

Not sure if many of ye will like the purpose but never mind :eek::D

Example of the type of thing

2013-07-13135043.jpg

oops
    2013-07-14233821.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gib1506

Hi
    I'm looking for a 1 foot bucket (and maybe a tile drain bucket ) for a Tb145 machine .
    It has a quick hitch and the pins are 40mm although one bucket that came with it seems to have 45mm pins .
    I would say the quick hitch with it was for a different digger as the buckets have a washer welded each end of the bracket.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

Howdy - I'm looking for a 3 phase electric tube bender for making roll-cages - I want a fancy one, along the lines of an ercolina - I have the hand pump junk already:) If anyone has one propping a door open that they want to sell I'll pay decent money for a good machine. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭BelgianBlue13

Hi, Im looking for a clean 4wd drive tractor with a loader preferably. This add goes mainly out to anyone who has a zetor forterra for sale as im looking for one of these.9641,10641,11641 etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭iverjohnston

Did you get fixed up with a good heavy tyre? If not PM me and I will sort you out with something.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭ferrete

im currently looking for 5 standard alloys for the 3.2 pajero and just wondering where to get them i have 18s on but as im getting a/t tyres im loooking for the smaller wheel anyideas on where i could get them or if you no ayone would sell them im also looking for a few small bits and bots if they can deliver with courier its a bonus

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

Usual suspects ,adverts .ie ,donedeal !

checked and nothing worth on there except muster 4x4 and no a few guys who recon stay away they not great as one guy bought a bonnent as his own was dented and the one they sent was worse he rang to complain and they said it wasnt there problem musta been the courier and he wanted nothing to do with it even though it was them organised the courier etc he had to fix his old bonnent the new one he got was that bad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,172 ✭✭✭Top Dog

Your location would be helpful. No point suggesting somewhere in Donegal if you're in Wexford ;)

Oh and are you looking for standard 17's or 16's?

• Advertisement

16s and north or northwest

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭doctorchopper

doctorchopper posted the link I was thinking of.

Have you tried Traynors?

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ci985

Anyone know of where I might find someone
    who has series 3 landrovers broke for spares!!
    Need a passenger side wing in aluminium
    and some parts for the dash and a few other odds and sods!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

Try asking on the 4xforum, link in my sig below.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭Johnny max

Looking for a bull bar or A bar for a Daihsu Fourtrek
    95 yr
    Any help appriaciated
    Johnny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Lads, looking for a snorkle kit for a 94 pajero 2.8, any pointers where I could pick obe up, anyone fit one?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭liam7831

Lads anyone know any good second hand tractor/loader tyre dealers. Looking for tyres for a JCB 411

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭ci985

gribben tractors in portadown!!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

Try West Cork 4x4 Breakers. I have never failed to get a part off them. They have hundreds of 4x4's

http://www.westcorkbreakers.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭hop2it

Hi folks i'm looking for a clutch disk fof a daihatsu fourtrak 2.8 td .... any help is appreciated Many Thanks Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Guys looking for someone breaking a mk1 pajero

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

Guys looking for someone breaking a mk1 pajero

I recall a friend of mine telling me a guy up in Kildare had one that he was brakeing, swb commercial I think. Dont have any contact details but they were trading as D&N Hayden, and were agri contractors IIRC

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Testacalda wrote: »
    I recall a friend of mine telling me a guy up in Kildare had one that he was brakeing, swb commercial I think. Dont have any contact details but they were trading as D&N Hayden, and were agri contractors IIRC

Im based in kildare. Will ring dad later and ask has he heard of them

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Livestockmad

Where would I get a soft ride for my rossmore fl65.. are they easy to put yourself?

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭bk1991

Where would I get a soft ride for my rossmore fl65.. are they easy to put yourself?

Ye there easy just need an accumulator and a valve for turning on n off id say rossmore wud sort you out or you could get accumulator in any dealers or anyone who does hydralic pipes n fittings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭Livestockmad

bk1991 wrote: »
    Ye there easy just need an accumulator and a valve for turning on n off id say rossmore wud sort you out or you could get accumulator in any dealers or anyone who does hydralic pipes n fittings

What sort of money is the whole kit roughly?

Advertisement