Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The **WANTED** Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭simx

Anyone with two 5 spoke alloys for a trooper? Pm please

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hi I am interested in doing a few bits to my Trooper 2002 Executive commercial.

I was thinking of side steps,Bull Bar, Snorkel for flooding and few other bits if anyone has an idea of anywhere to get stuff.

I want to keep costs low so hopefully second hand bits.

Thanks lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭seamus1980

Hi all,i am looking to buy a engine rebuild kit for my sumitomo sh60-2,i have seen one on ebay for sale,but i was just wondering would it be of good quality.Or does anyone know,of any other places i can buy the rebuild kit?thanks all
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/MITSUBISHI-4M40-ENGINE-REBUILT-KIT-4M40-CAT-307B-SUMITOMO-SH60-SH60-2-EXCAVATOR-/270594055093?vxp=mtr&hash=item3f00a99bb5

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

any one with a working high pressure fuel pump for a 98 isuzu trooper in donegal and not that dear thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,884 ✭✭✭101sean

http://www.milneroffroad.com/isuzu/trooper/ubs73-3-0td-1998-2004-end-uk list some accessories. Otherwise google ARB and TBR accessories, Aussie and German stuff so won't be cheap.

Bull Bar may not be legal and your insurance company won't like it, they were banned for new vehicles around 2000 in the EU.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

101sean wrote: »
    http://www.milneroffroad.com/isuzu/trooper/ubs73-3-0td-1998-2004-end-uk list some accessories. Otherwise google ARB and TBR accessories, Aussie and German stuff so won't be cheap.

Bull Bar may not be legal and your insurance company won't like it, they were banned for new vehicles around 2000 in the EU.

Here you are ok before 2006 with a bull bar then after they had to be pedestrian friendly, like a big 4x4 could be friendly:D

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭ubs69

simx wrote: »
    Anyone with two 5 spoke alloys for a trooper? Pm please

I've a set of 4 . 3 good and 1 has few marks

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭.17hmr

.17hmr wrote: »
    any one with a working high pressure fuel pump for a 98 isuzu trooper in donegal and not that dear thanks all.

Thanks sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

hop2it wrote: »
    Hi folks i'm looking for a clutch disk fof a daihatsu fourtrak 2.8 td .... any help is appreciated Many Thanks Paul
    I've a complete one, running on nice alloys - it's on uk plates and staying that way..I'd sell it complete for spares, be looking around the 650 mark. Engine, box, seats everything perfect. All glass and lights good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭LIFFY FISHING

Looking for wind deflectors off 94 pajero swb
    Both driver and passanger if possible ?
    Tks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 2stepsfrmhell

Im looking for an old rubber track from an excavator or tractor.The rubber would need to be at least 1.5" thick.I dont need it to put back on a machine so a damaged or torn one would do.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭ellewood

Any one know where I might get a second hand hydrostacic transmission pump for a 408 JCB loader?
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭Attie

ellewood wrote: »
    Any one know where I might get a second hand hydrostacic transmission pump for a 408 JCB loader?
    Thanks

Ellewood
    Sylvan Tractor Spares have most parts for JCB they are a good bit away from you I know but if you can't get anything closer they deliver all over Ireland.

http://www.sylvanparts.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

Attie wrote: »
    Ellewood
    Sylvan Tractor Spares have most parts for JCB they are a good bit away from you I know but if you can't get anything closer they deliver all over Ireland.

I might have a pump - have you any picture of it ?

Attie wrote: »
    Ellewood

Thanks I was on to them this morning but they haven't anything at the moment

I might have a pump - have you any picture of it ?

That would be great if you have, I've no pic at the moment but ill try get one later and post it
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭foreman

Any condition

Send me a pm if you have one for sale

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

looking to buy a 1 tonne hi tip dumper

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

I'm looking for a rear bench seat for a commercial 95 Isuzu Trooper. It has Recaro front seats and I've no idea if the original rear seats were Recaros too.

Considering the amount of 4x4's that have been converted to commercial over the last decade or 2 there must be a huge stockpile of rear seats somewhere.

Anybody any idea where I could find unused or nearly new rear seats in Ireland? I've checked the usual suspects, Donedeal, Adverts etc

These are the front seats, I'd like to match them as close as possible:

n5omlw.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6 gib1506

Kanes of Granard might have them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭adne

looking for the hand brake rod for a fiat 100-90

• Registered Users Posts: 11,218 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

gib1506 wrote: »
    Kanes of Granard might have them

There is a guy out Galway direction, advertises seats etc on Done Deal from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭Moomat

Moomat wrote: »
    I'm looking for a rear bench seat for a commercial 95 Isuzu Trooper. It has Recaro front seats and I've no idea if the original rear seats were Recaros too.

Considering the amount of 4x4's that have been converted to commercial over the last decade or 2 there must be a huge stockpile of rear seats somewhere.

Anybody any idea where I could find unused or nearly new rear seats in Ireland? I've checked the usual suspects, Donedeal, Adverts etc

These are the front seats, I'd like to match them as close as possible:

n5omlw.jpg

Got an exact match off Donedeal, bit dirty but no rips/tears. :)

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭adrianshanahan

I am on the look out for a canopy to suit for a Nissan Navara D22 ideally in sliver. I have looked at adverts and Donedeal but no joy. I am in Kilkenny but traveling isn't an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 COCKPHESANT

I am looking for a cab for a Kubota kx61-2 mini digger, other -2 models might be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

I am looking for a cab for a Kubota kx61-2 mini digger, other -2 models might be the same

Will one from a hanix fit?? very similar machine

• Registered Users Posts: 21 COCKPHESANT

Will one from a hanix fit?? very similar machine

I don't know, do you have photos? What model hanix ?

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭foreman

Any condition considered..

anyone know where I could get one or maybe some one here has one they dont need...

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭joto

Trying to find second hand tyre for my Jcb 3C mark 3 for the last few weeks with no luck.
    It's a 16.9x28 12 ply.
    Anybody any suggestions as to where I could find one? I've tried donedeal, etc...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

Pat Hinch in Tullamore. Yeah, yeah, you're in Mayo, but still, Pat Hinch, in Tullamore. :)

Advertisement