Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prtfolio Development Summer Course

Options
  • 28-05-2009 10:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey!

I'm just finished 5th year and as I won't get that much time to work on my portfolio next year, I was planning on doing a course over the summer to try and get some stuff done. Just one problem - I have no idea where to do it!! If anyone has done or knows any portfolio courses in and around cork city preferably please please please let me know asap!

Thanks!! :)

Nic x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Hey!

I'm just finished 5th year and as I won't get that much time to work on my portfolio next year, I was planning on doing a course over the summer to try and get some stuff done. Just one problem - I have no idea where to do it!! If anyone has done or knows any portfolio courses in and around cork city preferably please please please let me know asap!

Thanks!! :)

Nic x

get in touch with Cork VEC. A bunch of VEC colleges in Dublin are running week long portfolio courses aimed at 5th and 6th year students so others around the country might be as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 TG859

rock on

Advertisement