Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gunpower SSS

Options
  • 28-05-2009 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭

Have any of you owned or used the Gunpower SSS air rifle? In the US AKA Airforce Condor I believe.
    What do you think of the accuracy, build etc. Any info would be welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Hairy Hunter

Hi,

I have one for a couple of years, Gunpower SSS .22. Fantastically accurate ONCE IT IS SETUP. Gun is not regulated, there are a number of different adjustments you can fine tune, allong with fill pressures, which effect the power. you will need a chronygraph, pellets and patience.

Mine spits out H&N Diablo Barracudas Extra heavy pellets 21grn at 980 fps no problem. One hole groups at 35yrds or touching, have killed rabbits at 105yrds. I hit a rabbit at 30yrds last day out with it between the eyes as he was facing me, pellet traveled through skull and along spine, stopped just before the tail:eek:

Cons
    looks very rambo-lots of comments
    takes time to set up initially
    Very loud- mod is a must( helps groups)
    Heavy, 24inch barrel.

Pros
    Accurate
    Extremely powerful
    ability to fillet pigeons:P

Got mine through Geoff cooney in Wilkinstown, great to deal with.

Let me know if I can help, save you wasting time.

DSCF0539.jpg

HH

PS. have a look at www.talonairgun.com if its been done they have done it.

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭gofaster_s13

What sort of price are the Gunpower SSS's here ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 Hairy Hunter

I got mine when sterling was high.

Gunpower SSS +Fill kit+Bi Pod+Mod+ tri rail=€1200aprox:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭milkerman

HH, Pm sent to you.
    thanks

Advertisement