Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joseph Power

Options
  • 28-05-2009 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Just wondering as anyone read the book
    "The man who see's Dead people"
    I think it's from Joseph Power.
    What did you think of it/him

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Is this it?

Havent read it, but might, now. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

yes that's it.I have read it.It is the only book I have read on this subject and was interested how it works.I thought he said alot about the Madeleine macann (sp) case and kind of stuck his neck out.But don't rush out and buy it on my judgement as I said it was my first book on the subject

If you like that kind of book and subject matter, Gordon Smith, Tony Stockwell, Paul Jacobs and Lorna Byrne have all written books in a similar vein.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

Hi Oryx

Have they written anything about Madeleine McCann? It's just with all the media coverage I never heard anything about their asking psychics or mediums for help and wondered?

tryu wrote: »
    Hi Oryx

Have they written anything about Madeleine McCann? It's just with all the media coverage I never heard anything about their asking psychics or mediums for help and wondered?
    No, I meant that the people above write about talking to dead people. :)

Afaik the McCanns have specifically not sought the help of psychics etc. Help has been very publicly offered by some mediums and psychics, personally I find that distasteful, its like using the story for your own promotion. If you do offer, you ought to do it quietly, but its a very dubious type of thing for a medium to volunteer for anyway. You are playing with peoples hopes and emotions.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭cichlid child

Oryx wrote: »
    If you like that kind of book and subject matter, Gordon Smith, Tony Stockwell, Paul Jacobs and Lorna Byrne have all written books in a similar vein.
    Thanks Oryx I will check them out as I found the book a good read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

tryu wrote: »
    Hi Oryx

maybe their afraid to think that she's dead:(

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭tryu

I am now feeling uncomfortable that I brought this up and wish I hadn't. Therefore, I would prefer if there were no more posts involving the parties mentioned.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 babyfacedbeauty

hi guys, :P
    just joined!!

anyone interested in Psychic Mediums like Tony Stockwell and James Van Praagh, i would recommend Lisa Williams you will find a good few of her readings on youtube if your unfamiliar with her she was born in Britain and now works in LA after being discovered by a celebrity . Her work is amazing and her book is Life Among the Dead :rolleyes:

And James Van Praaghs "Ghosts among us" is really interesting :D

Anyone been to see a really amazing Psychic lately ?
    Where was it and what was it like ?

Advertisement