Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Big Brother... Its Back

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Resi12

Wonder what this is all about!

http://www.bigbrotherplus.com/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

After what i previously said about Sophia, she's become so nasty and argumentative! Her sworn enemy Saffia walked last night, cant wait to see exactly what happened during the highlights show later.

And it's eviction time, i'd say Sophia is gonsies, however Halfwit is annoying too in a different way.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

LZ5by5 did you put money on Sophia ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Headshot wrote: »
    LZ5by5 did you put money on Sophia ?

No thank ****.:D I haven't really watched it, but I read today that Sophia and the toff who is an anarchist (:pac:) are up for eviction. Sophia is odds on favourite to go I believe.

In my defence I said last week if she could tone it down then she has a great chance of winning. But I read today that she's been pissing everyone off!

• Registered Users Posts: 54,392 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    No thank ****.:D I haven't really watched it, but I read today that Sophia and the toff who is an anarchist (:pac:) are up for eviction. Sophia is odds on favourite to go I believe.

In my defence I said last week if she could tone it down then she has a great chance of winning. But I read today that she's been pissing everyone off!

you can thank me ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I'd nearly bet on Sree for eviction next week, he's causing so many problems and arguments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

caught the eviction tonight where the black leprechaun got booted.. for her best bits they played a cover of the cure's 'close to me' which sounded a little like m.i.a.. can any of you guys name the artist?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

Lady Sovereign- So Human

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

neilisagam wrote: »
    Lady Sovereign- So Human

nice one.. havn't been back in ire/uk for a few months so sort of outta the loop with the music scene..

damn, wish i stayed out of it though.. love the cure and heard that funky melody in the background of the eviction tonight so figured it must be decent, it's abominable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

ya same when i heard the cure in the backround i thought it might be good then seen that it was lady sovereign and shes a complete twat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Saltash

Dnt think Sophia should have went. All the firey ppl end up gettin the boot early on leaving it a snooze fest everytime. Although i wud love to see that nob head Sree getting the boot. Most irritating man ever..

" Boards is not an internet site, it is in fact a ship, and the post we make are like paddles....." :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭madra-rua

Ohhh I felt so sorry for Noirin last night after that uncomfortable "chat" with Sree on the sofa where he professed his love for her .... the poor girl! Imagine being stuck in a house with a guy like that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Is anyone else loving Halfwit? He's the best! I'm sick of all the other cúunts in there giving him a hard time. Halfwit ftw!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I cant stand that Halfwit ......jeezz what a jerk .

Hope he's evicted next

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 annelouise

Sree to go please, he is so annoying and awful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

Cairon and Halfwit are up. Cairon to go! Halfwit to win!...Sree to die horribly!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

i hope halfwit will stay.....lookin at him is so funny.
    whats with that sree he thinks he is god ....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I thought they were all idiots going in. But I have to say I prefer halfwit to any of the others. When he is allowed speak he actually comes out with something meaningful.

He also realises when he is being bullied and just rolls with it. Like the hide and seek where he went got a sleep on the sly.

Charles + Lisa I can't stand at all (cairon in the same group). Sree is just downright scary with his whole bunny boiling attitude with Nourin. If only he had seen her entry video, he would run a mile. :) Also his comment of "Too much education makes a person retarded". :rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

jesus. ALL the lads in this time are completely unlikable. dunno who i want to win.. normally i want someone to win every year from the start but there is no1 that stands out at all this year.
    well, considering the most boring housemate won last year im not surprised they have gone for the less exciting route again this year. you can probably thank jade goody and her lovely mum for making big brother completely boring

Advertisement