Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PDA Problem

• 28-05-2009 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi , I have a QTEK PDA running Windows Mobile . I do not have the cable to sync it to my computer . It has Bluetooth and Infa Red which work . I tried the windows sync progam but it did not work . My computer see's the PDA with the Bluetooth and Infa Red . IS there a way of installing a Windows Mobile progam without using a cable .

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭strecker

What win mo version on pda? What win version on pc? And what do you mean by 'windows sync' program?
    Transfer the cab/installer-file to your pda's memory card using a cheap-as* memory card reader! Then install on your pda.
    And PS: you would have received more replies - I'm sure - if you had been a bit more specific winkwink :)

Advertisement