Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nuerburgring webcam

• 28-05-2009 12:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg

webcam.jpg
    I'm sure this was posted before, but it's very addictive. The picture updates every minute or so, so just hit F5 to refresh it.

Seems to be a Porsche racing day on today. Post up any good screen shots you get.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

That webcam was invaluable last time I was in Germany. It was the time they were doing the resurfacing and putting in the new barriers, and the track was closed for nearly a month - we were using it to figure if they had finished up and opened the track or not yet. Funny watching tar macadam rollers moving about in the background. :D
    Had forgotten since that this existed actually... Damn, now I want to go back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Few shots from today, and a funny one :P

wkimj7.jpg
    Robbed from vagdrivers
    d49ba33a.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭schoolbag2

cianclarke wrote: »
    That webcam was invaluable last time I was in Germany. It was the time they were doing the resurfacing and putting in the new barriers, and the track was closed for nearly a month - we were using it to figure if they had finished up and opened the track or not yet.

that sounds really stupid considering the track has such irregular opening times(closes regularily for big events).

why not just use www.nurnburgring.de

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

Thats cool.

Got an M3 (might not be, im going by the vents on the side!) :)

webcam.jpg

schoolbag2 wrote: »
    that sounds really stupid considering the track has such irregular opening times(closes regularily for big events).

why not just use www.nurnburgring.de
    That's a fabulous affiliate site, that...
    http://www.nuerburgring.de - I presume this is what you meant, wasn't being kept up to date about the closures until the very last minute, and there was much speculation the date they chose for reopening would be pushed back for (i think it would've been) third time. Webcam gave better feedback tbh, especially since it covered the barriers they were working on...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,660 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

nur1.jpg

Dunno what was going on, but they were both stuck there for 3 minutes. Then 4 minutes later the silver porsche was where the red one was and the red one was gone! He musn't have been able to get in.

webcam.jpg

OP, you should edit opening post and include the link to the site as a link like above.. it'll constantly change with the site.

OP, you should edit opening post and include the link to the site as a link like above.. it'll constantly change with the site.

Your wish is my command:D

Packed full of Porsches now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

911sj.jpg

• Advertisement

3.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Looks like a Corvette (ZR1?) , Aston N24, and possibly a Passat R36

3614850094_fb67c73463_o.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭here.from.day.1

TheBazman wrote: »

Nice find!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

TheBazman wrote: »

Even in a recession some people still have too much money.. *sigh* :(

Wish I was one of em.. :D

Hope this thread isn't too old to dig up again

3831255722_8aa5d0abc4_o.jpg
    3831255762_cd16edf374_o.jpg
    3830500213_99b56d4649_o.jpg
    3831255760_f8205a5c54_o.jpg
    3831255738_252eb731d5_o.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭Midnight_EG

May I suggest using this link, which automatically updates and refreshes your browser every minute, rather than hitting F5 or refresh

http://www.pagereboot.com/?url=http://www.nuerburgring.de/fileadmin/webcam/webcam.jpg&refresh=60

That has it set to update every minute, so it's perfect, now I leave it open in a tab and keep an eye on it, absolutely perfect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,592 ✭✭✭tossy

Ah memories this day last year,it was me sticking my ticket into that barrier to lift it and enter the scariest and best roller coaster i've ever been on! :D

tossy wrote: »
    Ah memories this day last year,it was me sticking my ticket into that barrier to lift it and enter the scariest and best roller coaster i've ever been on! :D
    Driving over myself in three weeks - can't wait

Bring back pics!! :D
    Hoping to go there for a day or two in late September myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dundalk-Dragger

webcamg.jpg

golfnuer

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Dundalk-Dragger

fgfc.jpg
    silviao.jpg
    evo4i.jpg
    ohhohh.jpg

Advertisement