Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Quality Printers in Dublin??

• 28-05-2009 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi I'm looking to get some work printed for an exhibition, so I'm looking for somewhere that can do a really good job. I was thinking of maybe getting it printed on glass or plexiglass if possible. Can anyone recommend somewhere? And does anyone have any idea how much would it cost? It's a colour print and I'd like to get it size A0.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Send a pm to stcstc or check his website at www.360-dpi.com

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

In before the deluge.

The person most people here use for quality work is Steve. His user name here is stcstc.

Send him a PM & he will sort you out. If he cannot do the job himself he will know who can.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

Another +1 for Steve.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

thanks everyone

Yes i can do it for you

or the other place that can handle it would be fire in town,

BUT, i know i am cheaper

An A0 piece is a biggy, have you done anything like this before?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Badger features

stcstc wrote: »
    thanks everyone

Yes i can do it for you

or the other place that can handle it would be fire in town,

BUT, i know i am cheaper

An A0 piece is a biggy, have you done anything like this before?

Yeah I was recommended Fire but I couldn't find any info on the internet about them.

No I havent got anything printed that size before. I use to be a screen printer back in the day but now I'm studying art and would like to get stuff printed in high quality for exhibitions.

Where are you based? Is there any chance I could go into your shop and have a chat and see some examples of the work you do maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,262 ✭✭✭stcstc

yea sure send me a pm and we will make contact

I have just finished some big pieces for fajitas for his final year exhibit too,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Badger features

yea sure send me a pm and we will make contact

I have just finished some big pieces for fajitas for his final year exhibit too,

Cool, PM sent.

And they look fantastic :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Fajitas! wrote: »
    And they look fantastic :)

Are you sure they're your picts so??? :D

I'd say they do look brilliant. High quality images on a high quality print.

I must actually dig up some images to get printed large.

Paulw wrote: »
    I'd say they do look brilliant. High quality images on a high quality print.

Absolutely. 4ft x 4ft printed matt, and mounted on aluminium :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

i feel a boards trip to visit als work is in order

I'll start pimping it next week. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Fajitas, when can we come to make some riot how good you are?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 pieye

So does anyone know where you can rent time in a colour dark room?

Developing or printing?

Advertisement