Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping Card to only accept orders

• 28-05-2009 1:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi - I want to add a shopping cart to a website but I don't want to process the payment online - i want the website user to select the products and quantities and add them to a cart but when they submit the order instead of going through with a payment I'll like to display a screen saying that they will be contacted by about their order.

It is possible to do this with shopping cart applications like magento or zen cart or can anyone please recommend the best way to achive this method of taking orders. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

I'd be surprised if there isn't a Cash on Delivery option you can use, which should do what you're looking for.

Edit - I just tried the OSCommerce demo store here: https://demo.oscommerce.com/ and they have a COD option which allowed me to complete the order without entering payment details, so I think that's all you need. It's a default option, so nothing extra needs installing.

Advertisement