Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Law through arts?

• 28-05-2009 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

NUIM are now offering law as a first arts subject with the option of transferring to 2nd law and arts/law and business, depending on exam results... nuig offer law as an arts subject too, anyone going to put this on the cao if they are planning on doing law?:eek:

anyone doing law in Nuim what do you think of it? i am aware that it has only been thought here for 2 years!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭internetaddict

hey yeah I'm putting it down cos I want to do french, english and I wanted to try law but you can't really do that anywhere else. I'd also like to know if its any good in maynooth..
    anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Madworld

Last year was the first year. I dont know how it will work this year but last year there was a class of fifty law students. 15 BBL and 35 BA students.

The general standard within the class was quite high with the average points of the class being about 500 points. Id reccomend it simply because it isnt as impersonal as any of the other colleges and because with the whole Arts element you can see if law is you cup of tea

Advertisement