Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Trek America

• 28-05-2009 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Has anybody booked a trip with these? have just been looking at their website and their tours look good, would love to hear some feedback about them from any1 that is familiar with them

Thanks!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 narvikstar

hey....i did a trip with them back in 2002 which was the best trip of my life!!!! went from ny to la...the southerner or southern sun it was called and it was brilliant!
    I think it would be the best trip to do if you are on your own as the groups are around 12/13 people many of whom are single travelers.
    The trek brought you to all the spots that are popular along the way but best of all the tour leaders know all the tricks of the trade and know the best small town things to do along the way...they are really brilliant at their jobs!
    Our tour leader Vern was amazing and I am still in contact with him to this day....
    Try get a trip where there is camping and hotel stays included as some nights you just want your comfort!
    You chip in food money at the start into a kitty, i think it was 100 dollars or around that and then meals are included along your trip....well the meals that ye cook yourselves....the dinners and lunches out are your own responsibility!

Got to see some amazing places and have some great fun along the way....highly highly recommended!!!

Advertisement