Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a certain tattoo artist

Options
  • 28-05-2009 2:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

I'm hoping somebody here can help me. Basically, my tattoo artist has left the tattoo shop he was working in, and I'm trying to track him down.
    His name is John and he was working in Celtic Tattoo in Wicklow town. He's an absolute legend and a really talented artist. I called down to the shop today to see about getting him to do my next tattoo, but they told me he left. They said they don't know where he's gone. :( If anybody knows where he's working now, please let me know. I know there are loads of other artists out there, but I wanted him to do it for me.

John, if by any chance you're reading this. I'm the girl with the Iron Maiden tattoos that you did for me :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Hey there.

If the guy you are looking for is "Jon" rather than John and has a pretty cool sun symbol tattoo on his face then he is a mate of mine. He is still local.
    If that's who you're looking for then give me a shout.
    And Yes I agree he's a fookin' AWESOME artist!

Sav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

Hey there.

If the guy you are looking for is "Jon" rather than John and has a pretty cool sun symbol tattoo on his face then he is a mate of mine. He is still local.
    If that's who you're looking for then give me a shout.
    And Yes I agree he's a fookin' AWESOME artist!

Sav

That's the one. You're a legend, thanks a mil! Much appreciated :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

No Problem. I texted him there for permission to pass on his number. I HATE when people give out MY number without asking. lol. You know yourself he's fairly laid back though, so I doubt it'll be a problem. I'll PM you his number when he shouts back at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭Cathy666

No Problem. I texted him there for permission to pass on his number. I HATE when people give out MY number without asking. lol. You know yourself he's fairly laid back though, so I doubt it'll be a problem. I'll PM you his number when he shouts back at me.

Yeah that's cool. Thanks a million, you truly are a legend!

Advertisement