Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap vision camera in HMV

• 28-05-2009 2:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭

I was in HMV last night when i came accross that at the movies game with the camera included for only 17 euro considering that the camera on its own is 40 plus I picked it up, seems like pretty good value for anyone who was considering buying the camera on its own.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭Asmodean

Yeah pretty god bargaain alright. Was going to pick it up myself. Might popvin during the week, see if its still there. Can only imagine how **** the game must be though. lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

can be used as a web cam for pc also, even at 17 it's probably better than the one i have at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Got this deal as well at the weekend.

Really only got it to get extra gamerpoints on RB6 and PES 2009, but it was fairly funny to see the "You're in the Movies" package for 17 squids and a yard away, they were flogging just the camera for 40.

Tried it on the laptop as well. Drivers are automatically downloaded from the internet when you plug it in initially.
    TBH, it's not the greatest quality, but it does the job. For 17 squids, its a decent bargain.

Advertisement