Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time work Dundalk?

Options
  • 28-05-2009 3:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

As the title suggests I'm wondering how things are for part time work in Dundalk? I'd consider office, retail or even bar work, altho I've no experience on the other side of the bar :rolleyes: :P Or where I could look about work? Thanks a mil

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sex?

no chance mate. vodafones your only option, id say its full already tho..... apparently magic bus are looking for people aswell. threw a cv in there on wednesday for the laff

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

PC world had an ad in their windaow last week looking for part time staff, probably too late to check them out now though

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

Vodafone/Rigney Dolphin are advertised in the Argus.

PC World & Currys were looking for staff recently.

I've noticed places are more likely to throw an ad in the shop window than to advertise it in the papers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 606 ✭✭✭fifomania

zAbbo wrote: »
    I've noticed places are more likely to throw an ad in the shop window than to advertise it in the papers.

This is what I thought! Cause there's nothing in the papers lately! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭pancake_tuesday

Bagel Bar in the Marshes are looking for people part time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,805 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

hi all, just following on from this post, has the amount of jobs increased/decreased much lately in dundalk?
    im going back to college there, im half thinking of moving back up early, go job hunting, might even throw a few cv's up in newry.seen a few vacancies up there last time i passed through.
    any thoughts?

Advertisement