Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3pay: Voicemail now 10c, no more long-term topup bonus

• 28-05-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

http://www.three.ie/pricechanges/

Voicemail up from 0c to 10c - What are they thinking??
    Free topup bonus €20 give €22, 30 gives 35, 40 gives 48 scrapped... WTF?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭fmul9798

wonder if 3pay customers can object and remain on existing tariff for free voicemail?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

Min call charges up to 9c too - including voicemail

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,584 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

It seems the current plan will be discontinued . 3 need a free calls and texts offer of somekind to compete on Calls

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Their TopUp offers are confusing as well.

It apears that the old offer is discontinued. The new offer is for 7 months only so what is the situation for folk who are 7+ months ?

I'd ring but I couldn't subject my brain to dealing with the Mumbai Muppets..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭flodis79

parsi wrote: »
    Their TopUp offers are confusing as well.

It apears that the old offer is discontinued. The new offer is for 7 months only so what is the situation for folk who are 7+ months ?

Basically they have scrapped the extra bonus credit. You get 10 euro extra each time you topup by ten euro for seven months. Even if you top up by 20, 30 or 40 euro. Previously only for 10 euro topups, AFAIK.

Advertisement