Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serbian lessons

Options
  • 28-05-2009 4:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hi
    I'm looking for Serbian lessons in Dundalk. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know if they are aware of anyone teaching Sebian in Dundalk or the surrounding area.
    Thanks

Comments

Splatterly wrote: »
    Hi
    I'm looking for Serbian lessons in Dundalk. I'd really appreciate it if someone could let me know if they are aware of anyone teaching Sebian in Dundalk or the surrounding area.
    Thanks

The best you can do is contact the Serbian embassy and see if the know of anyone who can help you.

I would be extremely doubtful about your chances though.

As a matter of interest why do you want to learn it?

Actually there is a forum for Serbs in Ireland.
    If you contact Delija sever, he might he able to put up an ad there for you.
    He is on my friends list, in my profile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭Splatterly

Thanks for that. I've sent him a message. I'd like to learn Serbian as I'm going to Belgrade next year and I would like to be able to hold a conversation, or even be able to make a good effort with the language

Advertisement