Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fake perspective - help needed

• 28-05-2009 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Firstly, can anyone tell me if there's a name for the type of shot where perspective is used to create the impression that someone is holding the Eiffel Tower between thumb and forefinger, or cupping the sun in the palm of their hand?

Secondly, can anyone give me any tips on that kind of photography? I'm going to have to do some tomorrow for a work thing - without going into detail, the aim is to make a small object close to camera appear to be part of a person standing about 20 feet from camera.

I'm assuming that, apart from the obvious need to play about with the angle, I'll need to set the camera to a high f-stop. Can anyone suggest anything else to keep in mind?

Comments

Advertisement